Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Seven WRs

Re: Seven WRs

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It would be cheaper to cut him and find a replacement. Perriman can't even get through an OTA without significant drops. He's due a $650,000 bonus late next week. Cut him and you save $1.6 million. The Ravens already have a bunch of interesting guys who would fight a lot harder for that #6 WR spot
    Is one drop a practice significant? Haven't seen anyone report more than that. I also have not played football, so no idea what would be typical.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Why even pick up anyone off the street. The Ravens have 13 Wide Receivers on the roster for 6 spots. Crabtree, Brown, Snead, Moore and Lasley get 5 of those spots. What does Perriman have over Scott, Adeboydejo, Posey or White besides being a 1st round pick? Perriman was the worst WR in the NFL last year. You don't think some of those guys or even some of the no name camp bodies can't beat out the lowest ranked player at his position?
    Speed to run clear outs? Deep "threats" aren't exactly just sitting out there to pick up. Remember the last time we only had one injury prone speed guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Speed to run clear outs? Deep "threats" aren't exactly just sitting out there to pick up. Remember the last time we only had one injury prone speed guy?

Let's be real... Perriman's testing time doesn't translate to the field. He may run a 4.2 in shorts but he certainly doesn't play that way. Brown, Moore, and probably even Lasley are all much better deep threats than he is at this point.

Blog Entries

The theme to that movie is a pain to play from a counting perspective.
    Memorable, one of the best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iteRKvRKFA

... Bc

Why not just cut Perriman before the bonus and resign him to something without guarantees that gives him a chance to win a job in camp? It's not like other teams are going to offer him a better deal. If you want Perriman back at a cheaper price you'll be able to get him.
    That's what they should do and hopefully, will do. Anything else will be just another in a long list of FO brain farts. Cut him and if he walks, hold the door for the poor guy and hope he doesn't trip over something, since he wouldn't be able to "catch" himself from falling. Hope he saved up his money.

Blog Entries

If you can't catch it doesn't matter how fast you are.

Blog Entries

Is one drop a practice significant? Haven't seen anyone report more than that. I also have not played football, so no idea what would be typical.

Lowest ranked WR in the NFL last year is significant. That's why Perriman was a healthy scratch down the stretch