Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: IG Report Comes Out Tomorrow

Strzok's text messages show that a high-ranking official within the FBI said that he would prevent Trump from being POTUS. THAT IS YUGE. Did you ever think we'd know about shit like this or see something like this in American politics? And that's not political bias? Huh? Do these people think the American people believe that? The earth is flat too.

Barring some highly damning information demonstrating the full legitimacy of the Russia investigation, this text from Strzok to Page could and should completely destroy whatever faith all of us have in the legitimacy of the Russia investigation.

It clearly is a cooked-up story to prevent Trump from winning. It didn't work. Now, they are "trying to find a crime" to get rid of him. In JAB's world...this means the FBI is just really incompetent and didn't mean anything by it...nothing more. Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    In JAB's world...
    reality?
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    the lengths I go? youre implying guilt without even having charges against him, which is minimal evidence required to indite. that whole innocent until proven guilty is being skipped, let alone innocent until charges are made. Thats a pretty big leap youre making.
    He doesn't have to be guilty in the court of law to have done something wrong.

I've grown tired of your semantics today, I'm over this.

Blog Entries

reality?
    Yes... in reality they could prevent him from becoming president so now they're trying to get rid of him by finding a crime.

Glad you finally see it.

reality?
    where too many "a's" in "waaaaaay" is obsessively over-analyzed

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes... in reality they could prevent him from becoming president so now they're trying to get rid of him by finding a crime.

Glad you finally see it.
    this

the lengths I go? youre implying guilt without even having charges against him, which is minimal evidence required to indite. that whole innocent until proven guilty is being skipped, let alone innocent until charges are made. Thats a pretty big leap youre making.

thats not what came out of that. They used it, in part, and the FISA warrant was going on prior to that dossier coming to light. so no, it wasnt used to get the warrant (the timeline proves this), it wasnt proven false in its entirety, and no, I or anybody for that matter, does not know exactly what was used, private citizens are not privy to that information.

Its not a standard fall back, its the truth, we do not know. Im sorry that upsets you, and you dont like it, but that does not change that fact. I wish the process was more open and we did know, so I get the aggravation, but that doesnt change reality.

im starting to think youre concussed ().
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-with-reality

So, here's another interesting tidbit...

So, it's official now that a foreign actor did indeed access emails from HRC's secret server...which is a clear violation of national security. Strzok knew this.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31859...ed-ben-shapiro

Now, the bullshit reasoning for putting an informant into Trump's campaign was to find a foreign actor (Russia) who is trying to influence the election.

So...this begs the question even more...IF THE FBI KNEW ABOUT FOREIGN ACTORS ALREADY ENGAGING HRC...WHY DIDNT THE FBI PUT AN INFORMANT IN HER CAMPAIGN LIKE THEY DID WITH TRUMP???????????

They're caught in their lie. Fox...who is apparently propaganda and lies...will probably report this. The other 25 news agencies won't.

Strzok's text messages show that a high-ranking official within the FBI said that he would prevent Trump from being POTUS. THAT IS YUGE. Did you ever think we'd know about shit like this or see something like this in American politics? And that's not political bias? Huh? Do these people think the American people believe that? The earth is flat too.

Barring some highly damning information demonstrating the full legitimacy of the Russia investigation, this text from Strzok to Page could and should completely destroy whatever faith all of us have in the legitimacy of the Russia investigation.

It clearly is a cooked-up story to prevent Trump from winning. It didn't work. Now, they are "trying to find a crime" to get rid of him. In JAB's world...this means the FBI is just really incompetent and didn't mean anything by it...nothing more. Lol.
    In other news, Inspector General Horowitz also found the Gestapo not to be politically biased.

Blog Entries

Nope nothing to see here. He just looks really bad at his job.

James Comey used Gmail for FBI business when director despite warning employees against it: Watchdog

But Comey added that "I have gotten emails from some employees about this, who said, "If I did what Hillary Clinton did I'd be in huge trouble.' "

"My response is you bet your ass you'd be in huge trouble," Comey said in that speech.

"If you used a personal email, Gmail or if you [had] the capabilities to set up your own email domain, if you used an unclassified personal email system to do our business in the course of doing our business even though you were communicating with people with clearances and doing work you discussed classified matters in that, in those communications, TS/SCI, special access programs, you would be in huge trouble in the FBI," Comey said.

"Of that I am highly confident," he added. "I'm also highly confident, in fact, certain you would not be criminally prosecuted for that conduct."

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    JAB is a deep state denier.
    Comey said that Hillary did not "intend" to mishandle classified information. That statement right there is bull shit. If you have a clearance, you are required to know what is classified and protect it accordingly. Intent does not matter. She did not protect classified material appropriately, period. That means she is guilty. Period. Intent is not a factor and Comey and Hillary, having a clearance know, this because they signed a briefing statement, at least yearly, that they understand the consequences if they mishandle classified information. yes, it's that simple. Lock the up.
    Thank you! This is what pissed me off with people defending manning, Snowden, and Hillary.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Have you ever considered that a man investigating all the intracate details of Trump's life for over a year could've become aware of details that are so vile he feared for the whole of the country? If you entertain the thought that Trump may be a corrupt mobster, all the texts from the FBI agents have more realistic context.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    Have you ever considered that a man investigating all the intracate details of Trump's life for over a year could've become aware of details that are so vile he feared for the whole of the country? If you entertain the thought that Trump may be a corrupt mobster, all the texts from the FBI agents have more realistic context.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    So that makes what he did okay?