Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: IG Report Comes Out Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I take issue with it cause it makes your post not make sense. It's like your talking out of both sides of your mouth.
    You not understanding my post, is likely because youre trying to put me into a box in the first place. I dont know how you can say im defending him, if youre actually reading what im saying. Youre issue seems to be that im not conforming to the box you want to put me in.

the facts arent out. the report is not out. The fact that youre approaching this as if its already proven, is the difference between us. Im not sold on it being true, im also leaving open the possibility that is. Thats healthy skepticism imo. Im not defending him as doing nothing wrong, like some on the left are, im also not saying because he wasnt good at some aspects or by the book that inherently means he was part of a larger corruption and in on it like some on the further right. Thats pretty in the middle to me and waiting for more... admittedly.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 06-14-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    You not understanding my post, is likely because youre trying to put me into a box in the first place. I dont know how you can say im defending him, if youre actually reading what im saying. Youre issue seems to be that im not confining to the box you want to put me in.
    How you're able to psycho analyze everyone through post in the politics section of a football forum is a work of fucking art my man.

the facts arent out. the report is not out. The fact that youre approaching this as if its already proven, is the difference between us. Im not sold on it being true, im also leaving open the possibility that is. Thats healthy skepticism imo. Im not defending him as doing nothing wrong, like some on the left are, im also not saying because he wasnt good at some aspects or by the book that inherently means he was part of a larger corruption and in on it like some on the further right. Thats pretty in the middle to me and waiting for more... admittedly.
    So... you could have just said "let's wait for the report". Instead you speculated that Comey or anyone else didn't do anything intentionally wrong, they were just stupid idiots who made it to the highest level of government and were inept. That makes sense, I buy that.

Blog Entries

How you're able to psycho analyze everyone through post in the politics section of a football forum is a work of fucking art my man.

So... you could have just said "let's wait for the report". Instead you speculated that Comey or anyone else didn't do anything intentionally wrong, they were just stupid idiots who made it to the highest level of government and were inept. That makes sense, I buy that.
    dude.. wtf are we here for?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Any guesses what it reveal? How much will be redacted? Could be interesting. I'm anxious to read it.
    I think I stated my opinion, why I think that, and left open the possibility that there could be more.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

dude.. wtf are we here for?
    I'm not sure why you're here, but I have a great time messing with you.

Blog Entries

I'm not sure why you're here, but I have a great time messing with you.
    glad you enjoy yourself.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

JAB is a deep state denier.
    Comey said that Hillary did not "intend" to mishandle classified information. That statement right there is bull shit. If you have a clearance, you are required to know what is classified and protect it accordingly. Intent does not matter. She did not protect classified material appropriately, period. That means she is guilty. Period. Intent is not a factor and Comey and Hillary, having a clearance know, this because they signed a briefing statement, at least yearly, that they understand the consequences if they mishandle classified information. yes, it's that simple. Lock the up.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    JAB is a deep state denier.
    Comey said that Hillary did not "intend" to mishandle classified information. That statement right there is bull shit. If you have a clearance, you are required to know what is classified and protect it accordingly. Intent does not matter. She did not protect classified material appropriately, period. That means she is guilty. Period. Intent is not a factor and Comey and Hillary, having a clearance know, this because they signed a briefing statement, at least yearly, that they understand the consequences if they mishandle classified information. yes, it's that simple. Lock the up.
    My son threw his peas on the floor and the dog ate them.

I asked him if HE ate them...and he lied and said yes. My son is clearly incompetent and made a mistake.

I think well still be able to see that Comey made mistakes, even through redaction.

I dont think he was particularly good at his job, so i think thats highly likely. the real issue is that were comparing it to a vacuum where we dont know if previous or even current have made comparative mistakes or choices through an investigation. Point being, any mistake he did make, will be used as proof of foul play, when it could simply be incompetence without the connection.

I think he was just bad at his job, which is a lot more common than mass conspiracy. reopening the case days before the election was against protocol and a mistake made by him, and it obviously wasnt to help Clinton, so thats why I cant make that leap some others have. imo, hes been equally bad whether for or against.
    I’m just going to throw in a thought to this concept of “being bad at his job”. He knowingly committed perjury to the FISA court, and to Congress. It’s the entire reason McCabe was fired and now is under criminal indictment. McCabe originally stated that Comey told him to leak to the press, which would be criminal. The initial report from the FISA memos stated that Comey, McCabe and Brennan omitted the fact that their sources were both duplicates, and paid for by a competing campaign. Also, they left out the fact that the CIA was directly paying Steele for information which is also illegal since it wasn’t to use foreign surveleince to spy on an American cotizen with no proof of a crime. Comey ALSO screwed up significantly through his ego by releasing all of this dirt he thought would hurt Trump. Unfortunately it clarified the Clinton investigation timeline and corroborated that he did try multiple times to stop the investigation and was directed by Loretta Lynch to do so. So, if you think that lying, breaking the espionage act, perjury, and sedition from a different political body are “bad at his job” then.... well.... you must be a government employee.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Mistakes can also be attributed to negligence.

Still a fireable offense.
    Unfortunately for Clinton, Lynch, and Comey, negligent handling of secret information is STILL criminal since the statute doesn’t require any form of intent. It merely is the act of handling it improperly. So, they basically lied about her being innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I’m just going to throw in a thought to this concept of “being bad at his job”. He knowingly committed perjury to the FISA court, and to Congress. It’s the entire reason McCabe was fired and now is under criminal indictment. McCabe originally stated that Comey told him to leak to the press, which would be criminal. The initial report from the FISA memos stated that Comey, McCabe and Brennan omitted the fact that their sources were both duplicates, and paid for by a competing campaign. Also, they left out the fact that the CIA was directly paying Steele for information which is also illegal since it wasn’t to use foreign surveleince to spy on an American cotizen with no proof of a crime. Comey ALSO screwed up significantly through his ego by releasing all of this dirt he thought would hurt Trump. Unfortunately it clarified the Clinton investigation timeline and corroborated that he did try multiple times to stop the investigation and was directed by Loretta Lynch to do so. So, if you think that lying, breaking the espionage act, perjury, and sedition from a different political body are “bad at his job” then.... well.... you must be a government employee.

Game.

Set.

Match!

DitkasSausage wins. JAB loses. Flawless victory. Fatality.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Game.

Set.

Match!

DitkasSausage wins. JAB loses. Flawless victory. Fatality.
    Here’s how to tell the difference between a real investigation and a political stunt: One hands down a related criminal indictment in the first two months during discovery. The other last nearly 2 years without evidence of a crime and has indicted zero people with relatable evidence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I dont think hes been found guilty of perjury, or even indicted of it, but maybe that comes out after this. I dont think any of us saw the fisa warrants to make the claim that he lied to them as well.. thats the problem with a lot of this, its opinion being passed off as fact.

The report is coming out. well see what it says. I dont expect it to link political bias and his actions, maybe all those things you believe happened will be proven.
    -JAB