Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: IG Report Comes Out Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The lengths you go to defend everything not on "the right" while trying to seem impartial really makes your post hard to follow.
    what am I defending?

the report isnt out yet. I say itll likely include mistakes he made. what am i defending?
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Mistakes can also be attributed to negligence.

Still a fireable offense.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    what am I defending?

the report isnt out yet. I say itll likely include mistakes he made. what am i defending?
    JAB, drop the act.

Comey lied to a judge. In JAB-world...that's equivalent to "making a mistake."

STOP defending these assholes. I get it. Fuck Trump. But, for God's sake...everyone with a brain can see that these scumbags are out to get him.

Blog Entries

if not believing what you believe is makes me defending the left... so be it. I dont think saying Comey made mistakes that helped and hurt, is a sign that im defending him or the left.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    JAB, drop the act.

Comey lied to a judge. In JAB-world...that's equivalent to "making a mistake."

STOP defending these assholes.
    i believe I already address that, if theres evidence he did, that would not be. Im quite fine at answering questions myself. I said its possible, I just dont expect it.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Mistakes can also be attributed to negligence.

Still a fireable offense.
    absolutely.

I dont see where im saying something different. he can be fireable and still not part of a bigger conspiracy. This would be the definition of incompetence.

apparently in Rav and NC's mind calling somebody incompetent is defending them.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

if not believing what you believe is makes me defending the left... so be it. I dont think saying Comey made mistakes that helped and hurt, is a sign that im defending him or the left.
    Anything that could seem to support people are out to get Trump, you attribute just about everything to negligence or mistakes, or someone was just bad at their job.

And it's ALWAYS when it comes to one side of the debate.

i believe I already address that, if theres evidence he did, that would not be. Im quite fine at answering questions myself. I said its possible, I just dont expect it.
    this is what I see when I read your shit...

...and if he said that they were going to arrest them, then he might be complicit in explaining why she might have told them about what they were talking about when he told her about that thing that the press reported on over that long weekend when that guy said he did it.

These assholes should be in jail, but since the Germans are investigating the Jews...nothing will happen. "They" are protected. I guess "lying to judges" is only a crime if you don't work for the intelligence community. Disgusting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Anything that could seem to support people are out to get Trump, you attribute just about everything to negligence or mistakes, or someone was just bad at their job.

And it's ALWAYS when it comes to one side of the debate.
    Not really.

Ive said the same about Trump. I dont think he colluded, I think he was naive, ignorant, or incompetent, but im waiting to see proof. I believe incompetence is used as a sign of malevolence typically. you seem to only take issue with it when discussing right leaning issues, which are mostly whats brought up here.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Not really.

Ive said the same about Trump. I dont think he colluded, I think he was naive, ignorant, or incompetent, but im waiting to see proof. I believe incompetence is used as a sign of malevolence typically. you seem to only take issue with it when discussing right leaning issues, which are mostly whats brought up here.
    I take issue with it cause it makes your post not make sense. It's like your talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Blog Entries

absolutely.

I dont see where im saying something different. he can be fireable and still not part of a bigger conspiracy. This would be the definition of incompetence.

apparently in Rav and NC's mind calling somebody incompetent is defending them.
    Intent is what a lot of us believe Comey and other members of the DOJ had. However, intent is very hard to prove.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    this is what I see when I read your shit...

...and if he said that they were going to arrest them, then he might be complicit in explaining why she might have told them about what they were talking about when he told her about that thing that the press reported on over that long weekend when that guy said he did it.

These assholes should be in jail, but since the Germans are investigating the Jews...nothing will happen. "They" are protected. I guess "lying to judges" is only a crime if you don't work for the intelligence community. Disgusting.