Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314
  1. Re: IG Report Comes Out Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Sickening indeed. Just wow.
    They were all so sure the crooked hag would win. The hag has it in the bag...….so they thought. I don't expect Sessions to do a damn thing about any of this. I swear somebody has something on him.

Re: IG Report Comes Out Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yep, I was on the other side, I worked for the government and was briefed yearly that we could not accept gifts from contractors. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I was never high enough in the food chain to have that happen.
    Left too soon!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    They've always thought of us like this CCRaven.

We (middle-class America) are scum. We are dumb. We don't know what's good for us. The coastal elites are the smart people and they know what's good for us. They have always thought of us this way. Trump simply exposed it. He changed everything, and it's not in "their" favor.
    Aren't you in North Carolina? #coastalelite

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    You correct, my speculation. I don't have proof. I'm a computer scientist and I am analytical by nature. Everything a say or type is just an opinion. If some on this board think Obama and libtards are communist or elites, I'm sure some folk in the FBI may think so as well. Its the way of the world. I conceded that those persons were idiots and throws everything in question. They got caught spewing their views. All you have to do is spend 5 minutes reading comments on any liberal/conservative newspaper and you get a summation of how people are thinking in this country. That would include people in all walks of life, including the FBI. I stopped reading that non-sense..i prefer to be on boards like these where we can have a healthy conversation.
    Computer scientist? But didn't you use perl on another thread?

Last edited by Ortizer; 06-18-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Computer scientist? But did you use perl on another thread?

Looked like Perl.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Aren't you in North Carolina? #coastalelite
    NY/NE area is a loooooooong way from NC.

NC is full of dumb southern hicks...according to NY/NE.

A friend of mine...who also lives in NC...went to visit a college buddy in Brooklyn, NY for the weekend a few years ago. Every person that he sw in Brooklyn assumed he owned a tractor and overalls and made a running joke about what a hick he was. My friend was from Philly and was a D1 athlete but went to a college in NC. The joke made zero sense, but...”they” are cultured and we are just dumb hicks.

My friend said the trip was eye-opening.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    NY/NE area is a loooooooong way from NC.

NC is full of dumb southern hicks...according to NY/NE.

A friend of mine...who also lives in NC...went to visit a college buddy in Brooklyn, NY for the weekend a few years ago. Every person that he sw in Brooklyn assumed he owned a tractor and overalls and made a running joke about what a hick he was. My friend was from Philly and was a D1 athlete but went to a college in NC. The joke made zero sense, but...”they” are cultured and we are just dumb hicks.

My friend said the trip was eye-opening.
    Eh. NY metro area is not a good place to be unless you have a high tolerance for people being jerks honestly. That is a big reason we live here now. My wife just did not like it where we lived (north jersey) because of the people.