Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Am I the only one that thinks this is BS re: Flacco?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And if Flacco plays well this year, it will be because he's finally healthy and has Crabtree and Hurst to throw. Not because of Jackson, because there isn't a single person on this board who would gladly have Jackson under center throwing passes to those Jabronis we had last season. Not a single person.
    I would so ha LOL

And if Flacco plays well this year, it will be because he's finally healthy and has Crabtree and Hurst to throw. Not because of Jackson, because there isn't a single person on this board who would gladly have Jackson under center throwing passes to those Jabronis we had last season. Not a single person.
    He would be extending plays and running though

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Flacco can do no wrong according to the Sword lol

Blog Entries

Again, not a single person.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Again, not a single person.
    I don't get why Wallace was such a drop off in production though. Seemed like SSS was the true leader of that offense. Even Perriman made plays.

Blog Entries

If we had Jackson last season our running game may have been better. That is the thing with Jackson, if he develops as a passer he will be a dual threat.

Blog Entries

I don't get why Wallace was such a drop off in production though. Seemed like SSS was the true leader of that offense. Even Perriman made plays.
    When the QB play sucks everyone's production drops. That wasn't the greatest group of receivers but I dont believe they were as bad as they looked. I think poor QB play combined with poor receiving made them all look extra awful. Ex and the FWO want to point out how the receivers didn't help Joe much but they never want to acknowledge that Joe didn't do much to help them either.

Blog Entries

Wallace was a dropoff in production, because he was asked to make up for the loss of Smith Sr. Smith Sr. had far more responsibility in the offense. In his absence, they had no one to move the chains or work the sidelines. Wallace was suddenly asked to do it and he struggled. Plus, Wallace has never been a hands catcher. So, outside of a time here and there, you have to either make a perfect throw to him or at least one where he can catch it with his body.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Ex and the FWO want to point out how the receivers didn't help Joe much but they never want to acknowledge that Joe didn't do much to help them either.
    This is not true at all. We have all acknowledged that Joe has struggled and his deep passes left much to be desired. We just feel that he's farther down the list of concerns than others do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    If we had Jackson last season our running game may have been better. That is the thing with Jackson, if he develops as a passer he will be a dual threat.
    How many true dual threats have honestly lasted that long? I can only think of two. One is built like a TE and the other, while he still plays the games, is always dinged up these days.

This is not true at all. We have all acknowledged that Joe has struggled and his deep passes left much to be desired. We just feel that he's farther down the list of concerns than others do.
    Just admit that Flacco is the ultimate liability and you won’t get embarrassed down the road LOL

Blog Entries

That is literally the first time I have ever seen you admit that Flacco has a flaw.