Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast

Am I the only one that these Weddle comments about Flacco playing with a new fire are total BS?

Saw this in my news feed: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ic-weddle-says

If that’s legit true, that’s total BS IMO. Ravens have been paying Flacco a king’s ransom for several years now, greatly impacting their roster flexibility. That <joker> should have had a fire lit under his ass this whole time to live up to that contract. I’ve been a Flacco supporter much of this time, but this pisses me off. It’s probably not what Weddle meant. But it doesn’t help the common narrative of Flacco not putting in the work of his own accord. Not the example you need from an “elite” QB.

Bring on the LJ8 Era...
    Last edited by mcBradley; 06-13-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Am I the only one that thinks this is BS re: Flacco?

I didn’t read the article but I’ve typed the headlines on threads here. Of course he’s got new motivation. Human nature

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Am I the only one that thinks this is BS re: Flacco?

I get it. Shoulda drafted a QB to challenge him four years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    Saw this in my news feed: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ic-weddle-says

If that’s legit true, that’s total BS IMO. Ravens have been paying Flacco a king’s ransom for several years now, greatly impacting their roster flexibility. That <joker> should have had a fire lit under his ass this whole time to live up to that contract. I’ve been a Flacco supporter much of this time, but this pisses me off. It’s probably not what Weddle meant. But it doesn’t help the common narrative of Flacco not putting in the work of his own accord. Not the example you need from an “elite” QB.

Bring on the LJ8 Era...
    You are so right and I used to be a Flacco supporter too but honestly my support for him has been inconsistent just like him. You can join the Lamar World Order LWO with me, it’s Lamar’s time and the media and outsiders can see the truth that some Ravens fans and the Ravens themselves refuse to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I didn’t read the article but I’ve typed the headlines on threads here. Of course he’s got new motivation. Human nature
    Yep good post. It's human nature and he wants to continue to enjoying those checks. He knows that he can still keep his job but it has to be the best year of his career to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    You are so right and I used to be a Flacco supporter too but honestly my support for him has been inconsistent just like him. You can join the Lamar World Order LWO with me, it’s Lamar’s time and the media and outsiders can see the truth that some Ravens fans and the Ravens themselves refuse to see.
    Lamar World Order. Love it. #LWO

Quote Originally Posted by mcBradley View Post
    Lamar World Order. Love it. #LWO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Supreme View Post

Jig is back now the LWO is complete and too sweet LOL

Jig is back now the LWO is complete and too sweet LOL
    I can’t wait for this upcoming season man. I’m actually a little excited to see how the team performs & hopefully we might see LJ8 on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Supreme View Post
    I can’t wait for this upcoming season man. I’m actually a little excited to see how the team performs & hopefully we might see LJ8 on the field.

I’m excited too man Lamar is gonna rip up the league he’s going to be special.

After a year w/a torn ACL, a season coming back from a torn ACL & a season w/a back injury that prevented Flacco from practicing until Week 1 of the regular season......he's probably got a little extra pep in his step just from being healthy for the first time in several years! Add in a #1 draft pick & human nature, he's gotta be positively laser focused. This year will be the first time in 3-4 years that Flacco will be healthy. I'm interested to see what that looks like. In a perfect world, Lamar sits for 2 years as Joe goes nuts an wins lots of games. And, if Joe regresses, it's time for Lamar. Either way...I like our QB room right now.

I’m excited too man Lamar is gonna rip up the league he’s going to be special.
    Belee Dat Phehboiiii