Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: iAttacking Trump is now a losing strategy in BOTH parties -- That's the real takeaway from Tuesday's primaries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    i liked Ted Cruz also, was pulling for him early. Him and Ben Carson, though Dr Carson would not have been able to deal with the scrutiny of the MSM IMO. Cruz kinda pulled a fast one on Dr Ben Carson when he said that Ben had dropped out of the race. Then he started attacking Trump in the later debates, which he kind of had to do since the field was narrowing down. I remember him talking about DT's New York "attitude" or something like that, which I think cost Ted in the polls, but most knew what he meant. I think Ted Cruz had the best line in all the debates when he was talking about open borders and he said something to the effect that if all of the illegals coming in to the country, taking jobs from Americans, were writers, the MSM would have a different view of open borders. Do any of you think Ted Cruz would have beaten Hillary in the General election? I do know one thing, I hated John Kasich (sorry Cincy). i thought he should have run Democratic.
    I think anyone could have beaten Hilarity. But I do wonder if Cruz would have been able to recover from the primary like Trump did. Nobody runs in the mud like the Donald. His mother was a mudder.

Blog Entries

Re: iAttacking Trump is now a losing strategy in BOTH parties -- That's the real takeaway from Tuesday's primaries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    i liked Ted Cruz also, was pulling for him early. Him and Ben Carson, though Dr Carson would not have been able to deal with the scrutiny of the MSM IMO. Cruz kinda pulled a fast one on Dr Ben Carson when he said that Ben had dropped out of the race. Then he started attacking Trump in the later debates, which he kind of had to do since the field was narrowing down. I remember him talking about DT's New York "attitude" or something like that, which I think cost Ted in the polls, but most knew what he meant. I think Ted Cruz had the best line in all the debates when he was talking about open borders and he said something to the effect that if all of the illegals coming in to the country, taking jobs from Americans, were writers, the MSM would have a different view of open borders. Do any of you think Ted Cruz would have beaten Hillary in the General election? I do know one thing, I hated John Kasich (sorry Cincy). i thought he should have run Democratic.
    How dare you apologize. My wife and I both thought Kasich was a great guy and was a very good Governor. But I can no longer stand the sight of the bastard. He turned into a giant asshole and continues to be. I'm not afraid to call my party and my state out. Thank God for term limits. Don't let door hit you on the way out, John. Good riddance.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎