Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Mini-Camp Starts today

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Ok, found an article. Humphrey gave up 2 catches for 7 yards while covering Brown (no clue where the 6 came from now)

http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-r...fourth-quarter
    Yep. PFF has the same. Humphrey allowed 2 of 5 for 7 vs AB. Carr allowed 5 of 8 for 117

Tavon, Marlon and a better utilized TJeff will go a long way in helping the pass rush get home.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Ok, found an article. Humphrey gave up 2 catches for 7 yards while covering Brown (no clue where the 6 came from now)

http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-r...fourth-quarter
    Ok, I stand corrected. Humphrey did cover Brown well for 5 targets and Carr covered him poorly for 8 targets. Pees is a bigger dummy than I thought :)

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    Ok, I stand corrected. Humphrey did cover Brown well for 5 targets and Carr covered him poorly for 8 targets. Pees is a bigger dummy than I thought :)
    I think that game our corners were playing sides.... every time AB was on Marlon's side he was locked down... whenever he was on Carr's side .........Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I think that game our corners were playing sides.... every time AB was on Marlon's side he was locked down... whenever he was on Carr's side .........Smh
    That's a perfectly fine strategy, when you have two top-flight corners. But when you lose one (Smith), you have to allow for some flexibility. If there's any receiver that makes a case for having a top corner follow him it's AB. I wonder what Wink would do? Send some safety help, at least, I hope!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    That's a perfectly fine strategy, when you have two top-flight corners. But when you lose one (Smith), you have to allow for some flexibility. If there's any receiver that makes a case for having a top corner follow him it's AB. I wonder what Wink would do? Send some safety help, at least, I hope!!
    Exactly. If Humphrey is able to lock down his guy that should free up safety help to be rolled over to AB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    FTFY.
    That was why I mentioned it in the first place Jim.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He's wearing the red jersey no matter where he lines up. No one is hitting any QB
    In a game they will.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Jimmy Smith back on the practice field, six months after tearing his Achilles.

Say what you want about his injury history - that man is not normal in his ability to recover from injury.
    Hence why he was suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Hence why he was suspended.
    hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Yep. PFF has the same. Humphrey allowed 2 of 5 for 7 vs AB. Carr allowed 5 of 8 for 117

Tavon, Marlon and a better utilized TJeff will go a long way in helping the pass rush get home.
    The Ravens have so much talent in the secondary right now that Carr could realistically be their 9th best player, depending on how their youth develops and/or comes back from injury. The coaches would really have to mess up for it not to work. (hint)

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Jimmy Smith back on the practice field, six months after tearing his Achilles.

Say what you want about his injury history - that man is not normal in his ability to recover from injury.
    He does have a lot of practice at it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk