Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Kim

Re: Trump vs Kim

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The Triffin dilemma speaks exactly to what is going on.
    Yep. Good point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I really hope Trump can make it happen. I really do. I support peace in the world. Anyway that can happen is a good thing.

But this MSM bashing is exhausting and revisionist history. People act like Fox News didn't constantly bash and poop on anything Obama tried to accomplish with the same obstructionist congress that is happening today. He got zero credit for anything from that MSM (Fox, WSJ, Weekly Standard, etc). He was the Anti-Christ. He was an apologist. He's leading from behind (where it is now ok, for trump to do the same as an isolationist). It went on an on. They talked about his wife; about their kids..the same thing that is happening now, just reversed. Thanks to MSM Fox News, a considerable amount of people thought Obama was Muslim, gay, or whatever theory that they could think of. And to top it off, it was eight years of it.

So my point is, any one is going to complain about the coverage of "their guy" depending on what lens you are using or political view. The Bush fans hated liberal MSM when they were in charge, the Clinton and Obama fans hated conservative MSM...now its Trump fans turn.

So stop acting like this is some new phenomenon exclusive to Trump and conservatives. Because we all know when the tide switches and the political winds change, the conservative MSM will have their daggers out and they will be the ones spreading lies, blowing things out of proportion, and having a conservative resistance (tea party)..just like it is happening now....

The more things change, the more things stay the same.
    To compare Fox News to ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS and the other free over the air channels is kind of funny. Then throw in CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, New York Times, etc. shows how scared the Libs are of one cable channel that reports something different than the brainwashing most of the population gets every day and night.

Then we have colleges whose professors and curriculum is 95% liberal because telling both sides of an argument is unfair. If a Conservative shows up they start rioting and breaking windows. An honest debate never happens anymore. Fox News must be awfully powerful, huh?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I really hope Trump can make it happen. I really do. I support peace in the world. Anyway that can happen is a good thing.

But this MSM bashing is exhausting and revisionist history. People act like Fox News didn't constantly bash and poop on anything Obama tried to accomplish with the same obstructionist congress that is happening today. He got zero credit for anything from that MSM (Fox, WSJ, Weekly Standard, etc). He was the Anti-Christ. He was an apologist. He's leading from behind (where it is now ok, for trump to do the same as an isolationist). It went on an on. They talked about his wife; about their kids..the same thing that is happening now, just reversed. Thanks to MSM Fox News, a considerable amount of people thought Obama was Muslim, gay, or whatever theory that they could think of. And to top it off, it was eight years of it.

So my point is, any one is going to complain about the coverage of "their guy" depending on what lens you are using or political view. The Bush fans hated liberal MSM when they were in charge, the Clinton and Obama fans hated conservative MSM...now its Trump fans turn.

So stop acting like this is some new phenomenon exclusive to Trump and conservatives. Because we all know when the tide switches and the political winds change, the conservative MSM will have their daggers out and they will be the ones spreading lies, blowing things out of proportion, and having a conservative resistance (tea party)..just like it is happening now....

The more things change, the more things stay the same.
    Shhhh doesn’t fit the narrative here lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    You guys are hilarious. The left has 10 Fox News Channels with one point of view. How do you not see that?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Dude, make a frickin argument. Try not to include a link.

Based on your commentary on this forum...you have proven that you know how to copy & paste, you have poor grammar, you don't explain anything 98% of the time, and you troll sometimes.

Why do you post here? I don't get it. What's the point? Do you enjoy copying and pasting links down here? Seriously.

If you had an original thought...none of us would know it.

Not trying to be a dick because I don't know if you legit have mental issues. If you do, I will lay off, but...you're as useless as an asshole on an elbow when it comes to debating your pov. I don't get it.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-11-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Based on your commentary on this forum...you have proven that you know how to copy & paste, you have poor grammar, you don't explain anything 98% of the time, and you troll sometimes.

Why do you post here? I don't get it. What's the point? Do you enjoy copying and pasting links down here? Seriously.

Not trying to be a dick. I am legit curious. I think all of us are.
    Lemme know if you get an answer. Been trying to figure this out over on the football side of things for 6 years.

To this day, nadda.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Lemme know if you get an answer. Been trying to figure this out over on the football side of things for 6 years.

To this day, nadda.
    Ive discussed this in PM with several other posters.

Baldy, if you are mentally challenged...seriously, I am sorry. However, when you troll, it gets annoying because its not even entertaining trolling. At least we can make fun of filth. With you...I sometimes feel like you might be Walter White Jr and we can't make fun of you. Sorry if I came off too harsh.

PS
    When you make 8 posts in a row in a thread and no one responds to anything you write...that's kinda like a girl telling you to fuck off but you still keep calling her.

Blog Entries

To this day, nadda.
    And all this time I thought it was just me.

How weird is this to see these 2 meeting?

Crazy.

A WWE Hall of Famer is meeting with Kim Jong Un. Too funny.

Not trying to be a dick because I don't know if you legit have mental issues. If you do, I will lay off, but...you're as useless as an asshole on an elbow when it comes to debating your pov. I don't get it.
    you mad bruh

Ive discussed this in PM with several other posters.

Baldy, if you are mentally challenged...seriously, I am sorry. However, when you troll, it gets annoying because its not even entertaining trolling. At least we can make fun of filth. With you...I sometimes feel like you might be Walter White Jr and we can't make fun of you. Sorry if I came off too harsh.

PS
    When you make 8 posts in a row in a thread and no one responds to anything you write...that's kinda like a girl telling you to fuck off but you still keep calling her.
    here we go with the mentally challanged accusations and ad hominem attacks LOL
    stay triggered snowflake