Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Kim

Re: Trump vs Kim

bottom line i donttrust rocket man

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Well, he is a newlywed now. Maybe he wants to please his wife as he probably just lost his virginity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    lol apparently he is a big philanderer its not like his wife can object, she will just go to a work camp or be killed with a anti tank weapon LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    lol apparently he is a big philanderer its not like his wife can object, she will just go to a work camp or be killed with a anti tank weapon LOL
    Maybe he's in love. Women have strange powers when men fall in love.

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

True. I grew a mullet when I was a kid because I loved Kelly Kapowski and I thought she’d approve.

It didn’t work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    True. I grew a mullet when I was a kid because I loved Kelly Kapowski and I thought she’d approve.

It didn’t work.
    It was worth a try. Smokin'....

imo she is not even that good looking. prob a half sister?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    imo she is not even that good looking. prob a half sister?

For him, she's a 10.

So far, Trump has proved to have America’s interests above all else. There is nobody who I’d personally rather have negotiating on America’s behalf in Singapore than the President. As much as this summit is/will be downplayed by the MSM...this is all pretty amazing, from a historical perspective.

I don’t doubt for a second that Trump will walk away if he doesn’t get what he wants from KJU. However, he has all the leverage here and NK is in a bad spot. They’ve shown their cards already (releasing hostages, asking for the summit after Trump cancelled). KJU needs these sanctions lifted.

The wildcard here is China. China’s position will be greatly effected if KJU agrees to an armistice. It’ll be interesting to see how China adjusts.

I read the Art of the Deal many years ago and I never thought I’d see this shit play out on such a huge stage. It’s all pretty fascinating.

hopefully kim dong doenst an english copy of art of the deal by tomrrow

Blog Entries

Ah, the power of the kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    So far, Trump has proved to have America’s interests above all else. There is nobody who I’d personally rather have negotiating on America’s behalf in Singapore than the President. As much as this summit is/will be downplayed by the MSM...this is all pretty amazing, from a historical perspective.

I don’t doubt for a second that Trump will walk away if he doesn’t get what he wants from KJU. However, he has all the leverage here and NK is in a bad spot. They’ve shown their cards already (releasing hostages, asking for the summit after Trump cancelled). KJU needs these sanctions lifted.

The wildcard here is China. China’s position will be greatly effected if KJU agrees to an armistice. It’ll be interesting to see how China adjusts.

I read the Art of the Deal many years ago and I never thought I’d see this shit play out on such a huge stage. It’s all pretty fascinating.
    Good take. I agree that Trump should be the one there. Sending a delegate wouldn't hold the weight of the President himself.

I do find it funny that he's undiplomatic with G7 leaders and then 2 days later diplomatic with North Korea of all places. Seems like a funny turn.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Good take. I agree that Trump should be the one there. Sending a delegate wouldn't hold the weight of the President himself.

I do find it funny that he's undiplomatic with G7 leaders and then 2 days later diplomatic with North Korea of all places. Seems like a funny turn.
    I know. I get why the G7 went the way that it did. Trump is right. America has been the world's piggyback for far too long, and he is asking for fair trade deals. We're about to be 90 trillion fuckin dollars in debt in 15 years. We need to fix our trade situation and fix it fast. We could literally take a big chunk of debt away if trade imbalances were fixed. I don't think that's too much to ask considering what we do for our allies. Trudeau came off as a sniveling little, metrosexual cunt of a weasel this past week. I love Canada, but "peoplekind" is an embarrassment.

The problem is that Trump is upsetting the global world order by making these demands. He has truly upset the globalist apple cart...domestically, and abroad. We, being taxpaying citizens, SHOULD support him in this because he truly is looking out for America here.

Has anyone heard a counter argument to his "the US is getting ripped off in trade"???? Me either. Because Trump's right.