Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Kim

Re: Trump vs Kim

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I know. I get why the G7 went the way that it did. Trump is right. America has been the world's piggyback for far too long, and he is asking for fair trade deals. We're about to be 90 trillion fuckin dollars in debt in 15 years. We need to fix our trade situation and fix it fast. We could literally take a big chunk of debt away if trade imbalances were fixed. I don't think that's too much to ask considering what we do for our allies. Trudeau came off as a sniveling little, metrosexual cunt of a weasel this past week. I love Canada, but "peoplekind" is an embarrassment.

The problem is that Trump is upsetting the global world order by making these demands. He has truly upset the globalist apple cart...domestically, and abroad. We, being taxpaying citizens, SHOULD support him in this because he truly is looking out for America here.

Has anyone heard a counter argument to his "the US is getting ripped off in trade"???? Me either. Because Trump's right.
    The Triffin dilemma speaks exactly to what is going on.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    If Kim has half a brain (jury still out on that one) he will completely go along with what Trump wants. North Korea would only win. Look at South Korea's prosperity, and think about Kim doing the same for his people. He would become immortal. His people would worship him.
    Well, that would have to be a long long haul. Cause if NK opens up, well the NK are going to realize just how atrocious Kim has been to his people. Cruel dictators don't generally have long life spans after the dictatorship comes apart. Kim is also going to be looking out for his life. Actually will probably be looking out for his life first if/when he decides to open up NK>

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Well, that would have to be a long long haul. Cause if NK opens up, well the NK are going to realize just how atrocious Kim has been to his people. Cruel dictators don't generally have long life spans after the dictatorship comes apart. Kim is also going to be looking out for his life. Actually will probably be looking out for his life first if/when he decides to open up NK>
    Some of the stuff you read is just horrific. Sick little man.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Some of the stuff you read is just horrific. Sick little man.
    Yep. So a big issue will be how do you get Kim to open up NK and improve life for his people, while at the same time convincing him his life won't be in danger?

Yep. So a big issue will be how do you get Kim to open up NK and improve life for his people, while at the same time convincing him his life won't be in danger?
    Uh, that was my dad he was the dick.

I'm cool, see :)

lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Uh, that was my dad he was the dick.

I'm cool, see :)

lol
    by the way... Im still a god, so dont believe my Wikipedia page.
    -JAB

I don’t trust rocket 🚀 man

What exactly is the goal of this summit? What are the two sides trying to accomplish?
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    What exactly is the goal of this summit? What are the two sides trying to accomplish?
    Denuclearization for the US.
    Kim probably wants to able to continue to live in his lavish lifestyle as safely as possible.

Denuclearization for the US.
    Kim probably wants to able to continue to live in his lavish lifestyle as safely as possible.
    I guess it's the angle that he's coming at it from, in the context of what the US wants. I can't see denuclearization happening. I hope to god it does, but it's like his only interest. On his facebook page his list of interests would contain one thing...nuclear bombs.

It's fucked.
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I heard the MSM trying to piss all over this deal already. Their hatred for Trump (and this country) is unbelievable.
    I really hope Trump can make it happen. I really do. I support peace in the world. Anyway that can happen is a good thing.

But this MSM bashing is exhausting and revisionist history. People act like Fox News didn't constantly bash and poop on anything Obama tried to accomplish with the same obstructionist congress that is happening today. He got zero credit for anything from that MSM (Fox, WSJ, Weekly Standard, etc). He was the Anti-Christ. He was an apologist. He's leading from behind (where it is now ok, for trump to do the same as an isolationist). It went on an on. They talked about his wife; about their kids..the same thing that is happening now, just reversed. Thanks to MSM Fox News, a considerable amount of people thought Obama was Muslim, gay, or whatever theory that they could think of. And to top it off, it was eight years of it.

So my point is, any one is going to complain about the coverage of "their guy" depending on what lens you are using or political view. The Bush fans hated liberal MSM when they were in charge, the Clinton and Obama fans hated conservative MSM...now its Trump fans turn.

So stop acting like this is some new phenomenon exclusive to Trump and conservatives. Because we all know when the tide switches and the political winds change, the conservative MSM will have their daggers out and they will be the ones spreading lies, blowing things out of proportion, and having a conservative resistance (tea party)..just like it is happening now....

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I really hope Trump can make it happen. I really do. I support peace in the world. Anyway that can happen is a good thing.

But this MSM bashing is exhausting and revisionist history. People act like Fox News didn't constantly bash and poop on anything Obama tried to accomplish with the same obstructionist congress that is happening today. He got zero credit for anything from that MSM (Fox, WSJ, Weekly Standard, etc). He was the Anti-Christ. He was an apologist. He's leading from behind (where it is now ok, for trump to do the same as an isolationist). It went on an on. They talked about his wife; about their kids..the same thing that is happening now, just reversed. Thanks to MSM Fox News, a considerable amount of people thought Obama was Muslim, gay, or whatever theory that they could think of. And to top it off, it was eight years of it.

So my point is, any one is going to complain about the coverage of "their guy" depending on what lens you are using or political view. The Bush fans hated liberal MSM when they were in charge, the Clinton and Obama fans hated conservative MSM...now its Trump fans turn.

So stop acting like this is some new phenomenon exclusive to Trump and conservatives. Because we all know when the tide switches and the political winds change, the conservative MSM will have their daggers out and they will be the ones spreading lies, blowing things out of proportion, and having a conservative resistance (tea party)..just like it is happening now....

The more things change, the more things stay the same.
    Wrong thread pal. We have one for this. Look for the one about “ANIMALS”