Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligence s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2b1_story.html

The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.
    But the intelligence agencies said the professor was not among their assets, the people said. And Durham informed Horowitz’s office that his investigation had not produced any evidence that might contradict the inspector general’s findings on that point.
    The previously unreported interaction with Durham is noted in a draft of Horowitz’s forthcoming report on the Russia investigation, which concludes that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation, people familiar with the matter said. Its public release is set for Monday.
    so nothing burger, or still not over?

Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

I'm going to go with still not over.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

Yeah... I thought I remember that this leak was pretty widely discredited by Horowitz, Durham, and Barr. They all came out and stated that nobody close to the investigation would have said that or spoke to the Washington Post, nor would that be the context they would have relayed seeing how nobody outside of those three have even seen the report....
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

BREAKING: Major report from DOJ inspector general finds Russia investigation was launched with proper cause, despite missteps in how agents handled the counterintelligence probe. https://abcn.ws/38lc6w3

Frank FigliuzziVerified account @FrankFigliuzzi1FollowFollow
    @FrankFigliuzzi1

More

I’m sure Trump will be apologizing any moment now (not): Horowitz report on FBI's Russia investigation set to be made public - The Washington Post

Frank FigliuzziVerified account @FrankFigliuzzi1FollowFollow
    @FrankFigliuzzi1

More

I’m sure Trump will be apologizing any moment now (not): Horowitz report on FBI's Russia investigation set to be made public - The Washington Post

tom webb@tomwebb04905393 48s48 seconds agoMore

Americans have absolutely no faith in any finds from the IG or the DOJ.....Nothing will be done to anyone from the BLACK MUSLIM administration of Obama. Americans do by far...98%...Do not trust the FBI, DOJ, FEDERAL JUDGES, NSA, AND CIA.

Joe Bob@JoeBobMr 11s11 seconds agoMore

Replying to @BreitbartNews
    the DOJ IG Report was a HUGE Whitewash ... in MY VIEW the @FBI & @theJusticeDept have been HOPELESSLY Politicized & #WeThePEOPLE can NO LONGER TRUST them for IMPARTIAL JUSTICE ...hey @realDonaldTrump it is time to Dismantle THEM & create a NEW METHOD of Justice #SpyGATE

Maria Moore@MariaMo71609443 35s35 seconds agoMore

Replying to @iSiempreFiel @CNN and 3 others
    CORRECTION.. BARRY didn’t do a DAMN thing to stop Russia interference.. HE WAS PRESIDENT & SAID, “cut it out”.. That “Moscow Mitch” is leftist BS. NOBODY interfered in our Presidential election more than the DNC, Hillary, her campaign, Barry& Admin & his DOJ/FBI/CIA & DEM MSM

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahaha
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tial-campaign/