Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Julian Edelman: On the Juice

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house. At one point the Ravens led the league in these types of suspensions and our guys still sucked ass. We even had multiple idiots get caught multiple times.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Julian Edelman: On the Juice

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WrongBaldy again."

... Bc

Hah, this gave me a chuckle...

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house. At one point the Ravens led the league in these types of suspensions and our guys still sucked ass. We even had multiple idiots get caught multiple times.
    I think most of the NFL players are on some type of PED. But with NE they cheat more (spygate, deflategate, etc) , so it is only right that they take more grief when something like this happens.

I would just love it if Brady got caught too. He and Edelman used the same trainer, hmmmm.

5. Re: Julian Edelman: On the Juice

Some of you guys have a serious Patriots complex. Lol.. The man is trying to comeback from a torn ACL in his 10th season and was just looking for an edge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ame-suspension

So when Edelman completed that crucial TD pass against the Ravens in the playoff game: Not only was he throwing a deflated football, he was also likely on steroids or HGH.

I suspected Edelman was on something when I saw a film of him a couple of years ago, he has unnatural muscles and definition on his arms.
    The same year Ngata was suspended 4 games for PED violations. Serious glass houses with this team

The Ravens are some of the biggest cheaters in the league in regards to recent rule violations lately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The same year Ngata was suspended 4 games for PED violations. Serious glass houses with this team
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Better football through chemistry!

LOL very funny and illustrates the massive cheating of the NE franchise. Who knows what they've done that they have not been caught for.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Better football through chemistry!
    MMQB's Albert Breer reports Julian Edelman's four-game suspension "was triggered by a substance that wasn’t immediately recognizable."

Breer adds scientists are still analyzing the sample. It is unclear what this means for Edelman's appeal, but it helps explains why the receiver wrote, "I don't know what happened," when apologizing for the ban over the weekend