Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: What will you like to see from the Ravens Offense?

Quote Originally Posted by BMORERavens View Post
    I’ll like to see more designed misdirection, roll out/bootleg pass plays.

Has anyone else notice Flacco seems to be more “involved” or “into” the game when there’s designed roll out/bootleg pass plays implemented in the game plan?
    Well heck.....if that's all it takes to get our starting QB more "into" the game, I say by all means, let's call more of those plays, then.

Re: What will you like to see from the Ravens Offense?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well heck.....if that's all it takes to get our starting QB more "into" the game, I say by all means, let's call more of those plays, then.
    He still makes boneheaded mistakes regardless he’s a joke.

Last year any pass greater than three yards on third down was a misdirection. I saw so many checkdowns I thought they were a cheap bank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Last year any pass greater than three yards on third down was a misdirection. I saw so many checkdowns I thought they were a cheap bank.
    Thats a good point. Kubiak’s misdirection plays were lightyears ahead of Marty’s.
    Last edited by BMORERavens; 06-08-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Well then you've got plenty of time since nothing is going on... Bc
    Absolutely true... unfortunately lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah, if that doesn’t get him into the game, feeling the Lamar hype should.

Blog Entries

Yeah, when the offense is on the field, I tend to take that time to order my next round at the bar... 🍺🍹🍸

This is why I hope they inject some aggressive yet successful plays in the game plan for four quarters. In-game adjustments, on field audibles, playing to the Quarterback and Pass catchers strength. The Ravens changed the running game to fit the strengths of their offensive line and running backs, why not do the same for the pass catchers and quarterback. But, still, the pass catchers have to actually catch the ball 🏈

Yeah, when the offense is on the field, I tend to take that time to order my next round at the bar... 🍺🍹🍸

This is why I hope they inject some aggressive yet successful plays in the game plan for four quarters. In-game adjustments, on field audibles, playing to the Quarterback and Pass catchers strength. The Ravens changed the running game to fit the strengths of their offensive line and running backs, why not do the same for the pass catchers and quarterback. But, still, the pass catchers have to actually catch the ball 🏈
    The offense doesn’t truly fit the current declining starter, it’s the perfect fit for the up and coming future superstar first round pick. Flacco is boring and outsiders aren’t interested in watching Ravens games, our own fans aren’t interested in watching. I’m not buying this so called new and improved Flacco and I want him gone badly. I have been back and forth far as supporting Flacco through the years but Lamar changes everything for me, I want to see him start much sooner and while I don’t wish injury on Flacco (hmmm lol) I wish he would go away.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    The offense doesn’t truly fit the current declining starter, it’s the perfect fit for the up and coming future superstar first round pick. Flacco is boring and outsiders aren’t interested in watching Ravens games, our own fans aren’t interested in watching. I’m not buying this so called new and improved Flacco and I want him gone badly. I have been back and forth far as supporting Flacco through the years but Lamar changes everything for me, I want to see him start much sooner and while I don’t wish injury on Flacco (hmmm lol) I wish he would go away.
    If the restrictions of this offense continues (One read then a dumb off pass, inability to audible at the line of scrimmage, inability to make in-game adjustments, inability to scheme to your players strength), then almost any Quarterback will have a difficult and frustrating time succeeding in this offense. I like LJ a lot, I wish him and Flacco much success because that means the Ravens will have success.

I do agree this brand of offensive football is both boring and unsuccessful. I can take boring if it’s successful. I cannot take both.

Injuries hurt man lol, I don’t wish injury on any player.

11. Re: What will you like to see from the Ravens Offense?

Yeah, if that doesn’t get him into the game, feeling the Lamar hype should.
    We wouldn't want him to get bored.....Coach says keep Joe happy.

I want the heart of the O, the O line, to play like a bunch of angry Ravens, winged werewolves. I want 5 Ryan Jensens out there. Pancakes. Block to the whistle. Protect your QB and teammates. That happens and we are going to win some games and be a lot of fun to watch even when we lose.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.