Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: What will you like to see from the Ravens Offense?

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    This is not what I want to hear....

"Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the team is "trying to figure out" how to use first-round QB Lamar Jackson.

Even with Joe Flacco locked into the starting job, Harbaugh said Jackson will be active on game days and involved in the offense. "I sure like him out there helping us," Harbaugh said. "If you put two quarterbacks on the field at once, what options does it create for our offense? That's what we're trying to figure out." If Baltimore really wanted to take advantage of Jackson's talent, they would start him over Flacco.

Source: ESPN "
    jackson will be played as WR,wait and see. Putting flacco on the field anywhere other then QB is a wasted player.. See below in bold proves my theory

Ravens coach John Harbaugh expects quarterback Lamar Jackson to be active on game days. "Gosh, I sure like him out there helping us," Harbaugh said. "If you put two quarterbacks on the field at once, what options does it create for our offense? That's what we're trying to figure out." With Joe Flacco playing quarterback, Jackson has been lining up at multiple positions throughout offseason practices.
    Last edited by crabcakes; 06-12-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    To be honest, I want both Flacco and Jackson to make 2019 a difficult decision at QB. Could you imagine if Flacco puts up a good enough year that it makes him tradeable?
    or make jackson tradeable

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    "Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the team is "trying to figure out" how to use first-round QB Lamar Jackson.

Even with Joe Flacco locked into the starting job, Harbaugh said Jackson will be active on game days and involved in the offense. "I sure like him out there helping us," Harbaugh said. "If you put two quarterbacks on the field at once, what options does it create for our offense? That's what we're trying to figure out."
    You're taking Mr. Coach Speak at face value? At this point I can't believe anything Harbaugh says regarding player development and use.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaniacx View Post
    You're taking Mr. Coach Speak at face value? At this point I can't believe anything Harbaugh says regarding player development and use.
    I could completely see them doing this... Especially when there is video of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

5. Re: What will you like to see from the Ravens Offense?

Competency.

To that end, a whole lot less of square pegs forced into round holes.
    This goes for the defense too.

6. Re: What will you like to see from the Ravens Offense?

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    or make jackson tradeable
    Even if Joe returns to his 2014 form for the next 2 seasons, they're not trading Jackson because Joe will be 36, and with the beating he's taken over the years, he's not playing until he's 40. Like it or not, Jackson is our future franchise QB.

Harbaugh has fucked with prospects playing them in different positions before.

Thinking about how this organization is going to ruin Lamar's development makes me a sad man.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Harbaugh has fucked with prospects playing them in different positions before.

Thinking about how this organization is going to ruin Lamar's development makes me a sad man.
    I'm gonna wait to see how they actually deploy him before going down that road (as Jud Crandall would say).

Who are the prospects you're talking about? I know Crockett Gillmore and Darren Waller have switched positions in recent years, but I'm having trouble remembering others.

Either way, I don't know if Harbaugh (or MM or whoever) is willing to do the same with our 1st Rd QB of the future.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

I'm gonna wait to see how they actually deploy him before going down that road (as Jud Crandall would say).

Who are the prospects you're talking about? I know Crockett Gillmore and Darren Waller have switched positions in recent years, but I'm having trouble remembering others.

Either way, I don't know if Harbaugh (or MM or whoever) is willing to do the same with our 1st Rd QB of the future.
    Correa

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I’m excited to see Lamar rip up the league he will be the greatest ever LOL ok that’s something filth would say LOL
    I just hope the Ravens are not just drawing up trick plays after the shit-show we endured last season on offense. I want creativity and a thorough understanding of the PROS and CONS for each offensive player on the 53. I want preparation. If they want Lamar and Flacco on the field at the same time, make sure it’s innovative and don’t tip your hand by announcing it smh..

Correa just looked slow, out of shape, and completely uninterested in being physical.

I'm not sure a position change did any of that...and I'm not sure that a switch back will remedy any of it either.

I want Jackson on the bench unless it's to take snaps at Quarterback. If they want to do designed runs, ok, but I want him playing QB.

If Flacco is on the field, and all he's doing is standing there, then Lamar Jackson is a RB, and we're playing 10 - on - 11...you're not going to win that way at the NFL level, even if Jackson is electric.