Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: OTAs

Re: OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Totally agree. I think the missed tackle against the Bears really stuck out to fans for some reason. It was one play. Of all the things to complain about on this team, the secondary is not one of them.
    nah for me it was having the secondary get scorched on the final drive of the season and costing them the playoffs... two times in a row... Not once, but twice. And to top it off, the last one was from Andy Freakin Dalton

IDK man I like our corners... but every big play it seems like the camera is fixated on Weddle or Jefferson out of position with that dumb Harbaugh look on their face
    Burn it down

I blame Pees more than Weddle or Jefferson maybe that's just me.

I blame Pees more than Weddle or Jefferson maybe that's just me.
    Has any safety looked good in Pees’s scheme? At a certain point maybe the players don’t all suck and there’s something wrong with how they’re being used - either not playing to a skill set or the design just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Has any safety looked good in Pees’s scheme? At a certain point maybe the players don’t all suck and there’s something wrong with how they’re being used - either not playing to a skill set or the design just sucks.
    LOL at this point I'm just surprised we didn't blow that final drive in the superbowl.

Last year was such a dark cloud from the beginning. Jan 10 they bought the sith Lord PeesTheBed back. We were doomed from the start in my opinion. To add Joe back got hurt , adding a shitshow to Offense with BP hope , woodhead and macklin.

I think the secondary will be better. Yeah we sucked in 4th quarters. But i will remain saying i love the roster on that side. They did show 3 Shutouts , leaded in takeaways , ok in points allowed.
    My vibe is Wink is only going to do better then that. He has been on sidelines watching pees wreck us. I think he will give us the mojo back in a relentless Ravens D. Also think we ok at safety with depth. Weddle and Jefferson should be better. And with Clark , Canaday , Elliott the future looks beautiful.

OTAs was good for me. No major injuries. That’s a start. In 27 days when the pads come on hopefully we don’t lose any more then we have so far.
    I think ot was Wicked or someone , that mention Bowers playing next to Mosley. I read he drops in coverage well. If that happens , that’s a way of getting your best out there all the time. Can rush or coverage. Is anyone expecting that in TC? Or just peanut , Young and Correa competing for that spot ?

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Last year was such a dark cloud from the beginning. Jan 10 they bought the sith Lord PeesTheBed back. We were doomed from the start in my opinion. To add Joe back got hurt , adding a shitshow to Offense with BP hope , woodhead and macklin.

I think the secondary will be better. Yeah we sucked in 4th quarters. But i will remain saying i love the roster on that side. They did show 3 Shutouts , leaded in takeaways , ok in points allowed.
    My vibe is Wink is only going to do better then that. He has been on sidelines watching pees wreck us. I think he will give us the mojo back in a relentless Ravens D. Also think we ok at safety with depth. Weddle and Jefferson should be better. And with Clark , Canaday , Elliott the future looks beautiful.

OTAs was good for me. No major injuries. That’s a start. In 27 days when the pads come on hopefully we don’t lose any more then we have so far.
    I think ot was Wicked or someone , that mention Bowers playing next to Mosley. I read he drops in coverage well. If that happens , that’s a way of getting your best out there all the time. Can rush or coverage. Is anyone expecting that in TC? Or just peanut , Young and Correa competing for that spot ?
    I definitely think that Bowser will get a look at WILL. Coming out of college I thought he was the best cover OLB in the draft. He's versatile, it would be silly not to try him all over the field. I think he can primarily line up at OLB, but situationally play at ILB, or even DE. The question is will he be a Jadaveon Clowney or a Kamalei Correa?

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Thats a fair point.

but Pees was here so long who knows anymore
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

I definitely think that Bowser will get a look at WILL. Coming out of college I thought he was the best cover OLB in the draft. He's versatile, it would be silly not to try him all over the field. I think he can primarily line up at OLB, but situationally play at ILB, or even DE. The question is will he be a Jadaveon Clowney or a Kamalei Correa?
    Even will limited defensive snaps, IMO Bowser has out-played Correa. While I know they basically play different positions on the LB line, Bowser had 3 sacks, an INT, and 3 PDs. He has at least showed the talent that can be developed... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Even will limited defensive snaps, IMO Bowser has out-played Correa. While I know they basically play different positions on the LB line, Bowser had 3 sacks, an INT, and 3 PDs. He has at least showed the talent that can be developed... Bc
    Yeah I agree Bc. I think that the fanbase has definitely been quick to judge on Bowser. I've heard people saying we should've gotten Juju instead, but I really disagree. Bowser showed a ton of talent and potential as a rookie. Juju had arguably the best skill positions in the league around him, giving him soft coverage and great QB play. A lot of players can shine in that environment. I like Bowser to take a leap this year. I think he'll be a great player for us.

Blog Entries

Yeah I agree Bc. I think that the fanbase has definitely been quick to judge on Bowser. I've heard people saying we should've gotten Juju instead, but I really disagree. Bowser showed a ton of talent and potential as a rookie. Juju had arguably the best skill positions in the league around him, giving him soft coverage and great QB play. A lot of players can shine in that environment. I like Bowser to take a leap this year. I think he'll be a great player for us.
    Yeah Shrubbs. Nobody can prove it, but perhaps if Correa worked out well, maybe Ozzie would have gone Juju instead of Bowser (who was my favorite player in the 2017 draft. Even picked him in our mock draft). Enough about me The draft has kind of a chain reaction : when you flop (Elam, Art Brown, and Perriman for example) then you've got to invest more resources into those positions.
    Welcome to the board ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yeah Shrubbs. Nobody can prove it, but perhaps if Correa worked out well, maybe Ozzie would have gone Juju instead of Bowser (who was my favorite player in the 2017 draft. Even picked him in our mock draft). Enough about me The draft has kind of a chain reaction : when you flop (Elam, Art Brown, and Perriman for example) then you've got to invest more resources into those positions.
    Welcome to the board ... Bc
    Thanks Bc, you're totally right. And thanks for the welcome. You know it's funny I've been reading this forum for literally years, and today I said why don't I actually make an account instead of just reading? I feel like I know all you guys already. Tell your sister in law I say hi!