Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OTAs

Re: OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'll tell you what, you let me torture you for a few years and watch you lose a leg and your eyesight in constant fights for your life that I organized and oversaw, do a couple of years in prison and stay straight for a little and see if you tell me I've redeemed myself.
    I would forgive you if you showed remorse “Dad” LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I would forgive you if you showed remorse “Dad” LOL
    Lying through your Black Panther mask.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Lying through your Black Panther mask.
    I never lie and I never freeze LOL

He’s learned from his mistakes, he’s made better decisions off the field, he became a mature professional during his time with the Eagles. Vick can’t control that a lot of people still rag on him for the dog fighting situation just like Ray Lewis can’t control the fact a lot of unsavory individuals still call him a murderer. The key to redemption is learning from your mistakes, showing remorse for your mistakes and making better choices overall, Vick has done that.
    Vick really is a POS. He figured out that showing remorse was the only way for him to earn big money again in his life. What he did over time to dogs was horrible in the extreme. Vick is not a normal guy who had it tough early in life and made ordinary kinds of mistakes and missteps.

LJ does not need Vick. Vick needs LJ, to show what a good, humble mentor he is, and after all, a human being.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

I never lie and I never freeze LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    LJ does not need Vick. Vick needs LJ, to show what a good, humble mentor he is...
    However he treated the dogs (and I find it appalling), it is ALSO true that Vick is/was an inspirational figure to a lot of people. He was the most electrifying player in the league for a while, and he took his team to the NFCC, and he was a big deal. I've got no problem with LJ wanting to seek him out.

I also think LJ is smart enough to take the bad with the good, and sort it out.

I further think that the successful black QBs want to network with each other a little bit, touch base and acknowledge each other. I wouldn't be shocked to see LJ make contact with Doug Williams (who is local) and Donovan McNabb. I think he's a young man who has a sense of the history.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    However he treated the dogs (and I find it appalling), it is ALSO true that Vick is/was an inspirational figure to a lot of people. He was the most electrifying player in the league for a while, and he took his team to the NFCC, and he was a big deal. I've got no problem with LJ wanting to seek him out.

I also think LJ is smart enough to take the bad with the good, and sort it out.

I further think that the successful black QBs want to network with each other a little bit, touch base and acknowledge each other. I wouldn't be shocked to see LJ make contact with Doug Williams (who is local) and Donovan McNabb. I think he's a young man who has a sense of the history.
    Sorry, I don't give a shit about what he did on an nfl field. No sports accomplishments can outweigh basic human decency.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Sorry, I don't give a shit about what he did on an nfl field. No sports accomplishments can outweigh basic human decency.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Co-sign. The guy is a piece of human garbage. While he got right with the legal system with his prison sentence and retribution, and I acknowledged his right to play again and earn a living, there is nothing he can do in this life to ever make me think that he's not a reprehensible person for what he did.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    LOL Yes I can be clever

All you Vick haters are over the top as his life is about retribution and rebirth. He got right with law then you should let it go. Some famous actor went to prison for murder Drug Trafficing all kinds of stuff that doesn't mean that people aren't remorseful and don't change. So freaking judgmental like yall perfect. They can teach people how to learn from their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    All you Vick haters are over the top as his life is about retribution and rebirth. He got right with law then you should let it go. Some famous actor went to prison for murder Drug Trafficing all kinds of stuff that doesn't mean that people aren't remorseful and don't change. So freaking judgmental like yall perfect. They can teach people how to learn from their mistakes.
    Ice ....while I agree people need to forgive and forget ...Vick willfully killed dogs bro. Dogs love you unconditionally. No human will ever do that ( not even your kids). That’s a slap at society that in most people’s eyes can never be paid back. It sounds awful to say but at one time or another just about every man can justify killing another person...I don’t know anyone in any situation where you can justify killing dogs that you raised from puppies. Just my $.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Ice ....while I agree people need to forgive and forget ...Vick willfully killed dogs bro. Dogs love you unconditionally. No human will ever do that ( not even your kids). That’s a slap at society that in most people’s eyes can never be paid back. It sounds awful to say but at one time or another just about every man can justify killing another person...I don’t know anyone in any situation where you can justify killing dogs that you raised from puppies. Just my $.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get you but they dont talk about people who murdered individuals intentionally or not or even selling drugs which destroys families. All that should be a slap in the face

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk