Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: OTAs

Re: OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    I don't have the keen eye that others on the board do...but what makes folks think Skura won't be an adequate center. The kid was ACC and played against some of the big buys like Clemson FSU. I don't like the idea of playing Lewis at center. Not only is he tall for a center but he has never played it before. Kind of consistent with this staff is that they play folks out of position so that they can get the best players out there but don't understand the players don't play the position the best...How about that for a Harbaughism
    Between Roman and D'Lessandris I'm sure the best 5 get put in the right spots. The line was pretty dam good last year considering who they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Mike Vick is coaching QBs, Ray is gonna coach the LBs and I'm going to coach Sam Koch. It's good shit.
    will Mike Preston be coaching the O-line?

(ducks)
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    will Mike Preston be coaching the O-line?

(ducks)
    He'll be in charge of donut holes.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    So your argument is that Ozzie was fully responsible for trading up to draft Kyle Boller, but was completely uninvolved in trading back to draft Hayden Hurst.

Got it.
    Oh no, he had a hand in Boller, but that still doesn't mean that Harbaugh doesn't have more influence than Billick had.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Lol this is what message boards are for
    Yeah, I forgot that we are just supposed to bitch over and over again about everything we perceive as wrong with the Ravens. It's always so fruitful.

My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Yeah, I forgot that we are just supposed to bitch over and over again about everything we perceive as wrong with the Ravens. It's always so fruitful.

My bad.
    its also the offseason.

7. Re: OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Preach Baldy! Derwin James was the pick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i like andrews in the 3rd over hurst in the first
    I'm a lot happier with Hurst at pick 25 after two trades down than I would have been at pick 16. Especially since some of that capital allowed them to trade back up with Philly to take Jackson at the -perfect- spot... the last available spot with the 5th year option.

That said, looking at the board at pick 25, my pick would have been Ronald Jones, Anthony Miller or Will Hernandez. I said before I love what Ozzie did maneuvering around in the draft, but I disagree with whoever actually put the Ravens draft board together.

At 16 my pick definitely would have been Derwin James.

Sucks we didn't take James. But this is the part that annoys me about message boards. If James turns into an all pro and Hurst busts we'll hear about it non-stop from the usual suspects. If he busts adn Hurst is good we won't hear shit.

This is what Bird is saying. Shitting on everything, but never admitting when your wrong (like when posters shit on the team in 2012 down the stretch and we end up winning the SB) is just super annoying. Being negative has no downside. You get to say I told you so, but if you're right everyones happy so no one calls you on it.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Sucks we didn't take James. But this is the part that annoys me about message boards. If James turns into an all pro and Hurst busts we'll hear about it non-stop from the usual suspects. If he busts adn Hurst is good we won't hear shit.

This is what Bird is saying. Shitting on everything, but never admitting when your wrong (like when posters shit on the team in 2012 down the stretch and we end up winning the SB) is just super annoying. Being negative has no downside. You get to say I told you so, but if you're right everyones happy so no one calls you on it.
    This happens with a lot of players. I hate that too.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    This happens with a lot of players. I hate that too.
    Even with Derwin James, half the board would have been screaming "Defense again?! Out of touch! Ozzie must go! This is why I'm done with this team!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Even with Derwin James, half the board would have been screaming "Defense again?! Out of touch! Ozzie must go! This is why I'm done with this team!"
    more than half the board

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!