Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OTAs

Re: OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    How about we get back on topic here?
    It's literally the dog days of summer, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I see what you did there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

If there is competition at LG between Hurst and Skura, Skura will win out. The only chance Hurst has is if they are dead set on putting Skura at Center.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If there is competition at LG between Hurst and Skura, Skura will win out. The only chance Hurst has is if they are dead set on putting Skura at Center.
    I disagree man. Hurst was a better guard than Skura. And you not gonna pay him that money to be on the bench and he didn't play right tackle last yr when he was a solid guard. To move him back to RT would be asinine and to move him to the bench after paying him that money would be worse

Blog Entries

Cool Re: OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Good one alien bird(dog)... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I disagree man. Hurst was a better guard than Skura. And you not gonna pay him that money to be on the bench and he didn't play right tackle last yr when he was a solid guard. To move him back to RT would be asinine and to move him to the bench after paying him that money would be worse
    I agree it should be his job to lose and he'd have to have a bad slump to lose it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I don't have the keen eye that others on the board do...but what makes folks think Skura won't be an adequate center. The kid was ACC and played against some of the big buys like Clemson FSU. I don't like the idea of playing Lewis at center. Not only is he tall for a center but he has never played it before. Kind of consistent with this staff is that they play folks out of position so that they can get the best players out there but don't understand the players don't play the position the best...How about that for a Harbaughism

Ravens signed No. 25 overall pick TE Hayden Hurst to a four-year contract.

The deal includes a fifth-year team option for 2022. Hurst will be a 25-year-old rookie after spending two seasons in the Pittsburgh Pirates’ organization, then three in the SEC. Hurst tested as a 46th-percentile athlete with 4.67 speed before the draft. Hurst is raw and old for a prospect, but he offers a plus pass-catching skill set and willingness to block. Hurst should start right away, though the Ravens also selected a catch-first tight end in Mark Andrews at No. 86

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well I'm sorry I don't go around electrocuting dogs, intentionally starving them and torturing them further when they lose a fight, if not downright killing them, everyday.
    Well obviously not. You're a sword. No opposable thumbs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

The deal includes a fifth-year team option for 2022. Hurst will be a 25-year-old rookie after spending two seasons in the Pittsburgh Pirates’ organization, then three in the SEC. Hurst tested as a 46th-percentile athlete with 4.67 speed before the draft. Hurst is raw and old for a prospect, but he offers a plus pass-catching skill set and willingness to block. Hurst should start right away, though the Ravens also selected a catch-first tight end in Mark Andrews at No. 86
    Thanks for these news tidbits Baldy. That's everyone, finally.

Blog Entries

Question Re: OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Baldy, I know Hurst is old for a rookie, but I thought he was a pretty polished prospect... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Baldy, I know Hurst is old for a rookie, but I thought he was a pretty polished prospect... Bc
    2 decent years, 1200 yards, 3 TDs
    https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...n-hurst-1.html