Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,177 to 1,188 of 1205
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Any kind of instrument, or just the controller?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    It's button tapping/holding and pushing the directions the way it says. Like Hatsune Miku if you've seen that, or maybe Parappa the Rapper for a much older reference lol.

(i'm not this good)

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I've honestly been wanting to get into the horror genre of video games. Go back to the silent hill/ resident evil shit

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    It is a worthy endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Heh, I've played 2 and I'm currently playing 4 of the remakes. Of course played the original REmake like 4 times. I own 3 but, I never played that game on PS1, no nostalgia for it, so it's been hard to start. Good?
    RE2, both original and remake, are by far among the top games I ever played by game system generation. RE3, while good on both, still never packs the punch that 1&2 do nor live up to how epic 4 was. Overall, RE3 looks good, plays great, tight controls, but there is a lacking that, without giving anything away, feels a bit more controlled in boss-type fights.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    RE2, both original and remake, are by far among the top games I ever played by game system generation. RE3, while good on both, still never packs the punch that 1&2 do nor live up to how epic 4 was. Overall, RE3 looks good, plays great, tight controls, but there is a lacking that, without giving anything away, feels a bit more controlled in boss-type fights.
    I agree with the points on RE2. It's definitely up there among my all time favorite games. I got the PS1 version after saving my allowance for several weeks. That same weekend I went to a birthday part at a skate rink and, because I've been a klutz since I was young, fell and sprained my wrist. As much as it hurt that did not stop me from playing the entire game start to finish that weekend, lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Well boys I finally did it, picking up a ps5 today and going to give story line games a go. I got the disk version because I want to get some of my favorite movies in blue ray. Any recommendations for games let me Know

Games
    ghost of Tsushima
    The Qaurry
    Resident Evil Village

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Well boys I finally did it, picking up a ps5 today and going to give story line games a go. I got the disk version because I want to get some of my favorite movies in blue ray. Any recommendations for games let me Know

Games
    ghost of Tsushima
    The Qaurry
    Resident Evil Village

Nice, enjoy man. The PS5 is a great system. Both the new Xbox and the PS5 are both great pieces of hardware. With how much you love movies or perhaps a good story is a better way to put it, you should play God of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, and The Last of Us immediately. The first two are sequels and both God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn are great games, but they are PS4 games, play the modern ones and enjoy the new graphics/etc. Last of Us is a PS3 game remastered for the PS4 that's now remastered again for the PS5 but it's well worth playing. If you watched the show you'll know the general story but it's still a fun game regardless. Returnal, Demon's Souls, and Spider-Man Remastered are all great games too.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

I've been playing the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster and it looks like it'll be the first FF game I beat. I'm currently farming for Warmech to spawn on the path before Tiamet but I have everything else done including getting Excalibur. Been a fun game. I did use this version's 4x GIL and 4x EXP. That has been helpful. So not like I'm beating the NES version. Still, I've had a great time and looking forward to the next one. Going to play them in order I guess since I've enjoyed this so much.
    back on twitter

Nice, enjoy man. The PS5 is a great system. Both the new Xbox and the PS5 are both great pieces of hardware. With how much you love movies or perhaps a good story is a better way to put it, you should play God of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, and The Last of Us immediately. The first two are sequels and both God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn are great games, but they are PS4 games, play the modern ones and enjoy the new graphics/etc. Last of Us is a PS3 game remastered for the PS4 that's now remastered again for the PS5 but it's well worth playing. If you watched the show you'll know the general story but it's still a fun game regardless. Returnal, Demon's Souls, and Spider-Man Remastered are all great games too.
    Yea Ive never been big into story games but I really want to give it a shot. Last of Us show was great so I'll look into that

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Yea Ive never been big into story games but I really want to give it a shot. Last of Us show was great so I'll look into that

Man...play Ragnarok. It'll change your mind. Trust me on it...lol.

back on twitter

Man...play Ragnarok. It'll change your mind. Trust me on it...lol.

Old me would say no thank but like I said, trying new shit so I'm I'll give it a go at some point. I've always enjoyed stuff more on the realistic-ish side

Games
    ghost of Tsushima
    The Qaurry
    Resident Evil Village

Raganarak has really good graphics.

I bought one near christmas last year mainly for Call of Duty which has been absolutely trash the last few years. I still play modern warafare the most.

I love the UNcharted games. Treasure hunting type genre.

I want to get Resident Evil and Dead island soon. I have been bored with games lately.

My son just got the new star wars Jedi game, its pretty good for xbox. Haven't tried PS5 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Raganarak has really good graphics.

I bought one near christmas last year mainly for Call of Duty which has been absolutely trash the last few years. I still play modern warafare the most.

I love the UNcharted games. Treasure hunting type genre.

I want to get Resident Evil and Dead island soon. I have been bored with games lately.

My son just got the new star wars Jedi game, its pretty good for xbox. Haven't tried PS5 yet.
    I really just wanted an excuse to buy movies in high Def 4k. But I'm off till Saturday so I'm gonna go pickup a bottle of whiskey and fuck around with some games. It's also about time upgrade my 55" Vizio

12. Re: The Video Game Thread

Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores. The self aware AI Horus (Metal Devil) and the destroyer of mankind in the latter 21st century, with the metal corruptor foot soldiers it produced, is brought back from the dead to do battle with the new human civilization created by the AI GAIA.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"