Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 96979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,165 to 1,176 of 1205

Re: The Video Game Thread

Ghost Trick Phantom Detective is getting a Switch remaster. Easily my favorite Nintendo DS game. Play it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Frostpunk fucking rules +1
    Sweet, I am glad someone else here has played that masterpiece. Seriously in my top games I have ever played. Not just a builder, resource, and planning type game, but the moral decisions you have to make really make it a game apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Sweet, I am glad someone else here has played that masterpiece. Seriously in my top games I have ever played. Not just a builder, resource, and planning type game, but the moral decisions you have to make really make it a game apart.
    One thing that really took me by surprise is just how difficult it is. Very unforgiving game, and you basically have to have multiple failed attempts in order to understand it

Blog Entries

One thing that really took me by surprise is just how difficult it is. Very unforgiving game, and you basically have to have multiple failed attempts in order to understand it
    I think games today overall have become to easy. I like the challenge for Frostpunk, even on easy mode it is super unforgiving. Mind you I know games like Dark Souls exist.

If you guys never got around to TMNT Shredder's Revenge, it's awesome. Better than the old ones.

If you guys never got around to TMNT Shredder's Revenge, it's awesome. Better than the old ones.
    Yes. Tried it on game pass. It is nice.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Any of you guys play Marvel Snap

Blog Entries

Any of you guys play Marvel Snap
    I looked into it a bit, but 9x out of 10 I hate digital card games.

I got the Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Final Line Cut or whatever the hell the name is, on Switch, it's a rhythm game where you tap along to Final Fantasy soundtracks. It has music from every FF game as far as I can tell. I'm not a Final Fantasy guy, I have never completed a Final Fantasy RPG, but I absolutely love rhythm games and the music in it is fantastic. And it's addicting as hell. Highly highly recommend looking into it if your interested in the genre or Final Fantasy.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Started playing the Resident Evil 3 remake. Fuck, why do I put myself through this shit. Seriously if you like being on edge, the shit fits the bill.

Started playing the Resident Evil 3 remake. Fuck, why do I put myself through this shit. Seriously if you like being on edge, the shit fits the bill.
    I've honestly been wanting to get into the horror genre of video games. Go back to the silent hill/ resident evil shit

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Heh, I've played 2 and I'm currently playing 4 of the remakes. Of course played the original REmake like 4 times. I own 3 but, I never played that game on PS1, no nostalgia for it, so it's been hard to start. Good?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I looked into it a bit, but 9x out of 10 I hate digital card games.

I got the Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Final Line Cut or whatever the hell the name is, on Switch, it's a rhythm game where you tap along to Final Fantasy soundtracks. It has music from every FF game as far as I can tell. I'm not a Final Fantasy guy, I have never completed a Final Fantasy RPG, but I absolutely love rhythm games and the music in it is fantastic. And it's addicting as hell. Highly highly recommend looking into it if your interested in the genre or Final Fantasy.
    Any kind of instrument, or just the controller?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk