Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1205

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    I got it on PS5 but just started playing recently, can’t wait to do more.

TBH I only got a PS5 for the new God of War I’m still waiting on, but other games like this kind of got me hooked.
    Sackboy is an awesome game if you like 3d platformers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I just finished Titanfall 2's campaign on Xbox Game Pass. I know I'm sort of late to that game, but if you never tried it or overlooked it because it's a campaign for a multiplayer AAA FPS game, definitely give it a look. It's really good.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Announced on June 12th, 2022, the Persona series will be coming to Xbox and PC. The games joining the Xbox lineup and Xbox Game Pass are Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 5 Royal. The games will also be coming to Steam and PlayStation 5 as revealed in a press release shared to site Eurogamer.

I'm kind of interested in these games, can anyone give me a recommendation? Should I play them all, anything I should worry about? Super difficult/hardcore?

Blog Entries

Been playing the TMNT Shredders Revenge game and it is amazing. I played the NES/SNES and arcade games back in the day and this is just an homage to those. It's fantastic.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Been playing the TMNT Shredders Revenge game and it is amazing. I played the NES/SNES and arcade games back in the day and this is just an homage to those. It's fantastic.
    I pre-ordered a physical edition and it probably won't be over to me for a month or two. Definitely looking forward to it, the Turtles are the iconic arcade game to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I pre-ordered a physical edition and it probably won't be over to me for a month or two. Definitely looking forward to it, the Turtles are the iconic arcade game to me.
    It's exactly like those games. Right down to the move where you throw the Foot soldiers towards the screen. I won't spoil anything but since you're like me with a connection to the old game(s), you'll love it. Let me know when you get it I'll co-op it with you lol
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

It's exactly like those games. Right down to the move where you throw the Foot soldiers towards the screen. I won't spoil anything but since you're like me with a connection to the old game(s), you'll love it. Let me know when you get it I'll co-op it with you lol
    I got it on Switch, can we play together?

I guess I also have it on GamePass if that makes co op easier.

Me and Ravenxbio are having pretty regular Sea of Thieves adventures. If any of ye want to join our dasterdly crew, we're glad to sail the seas with more Ravens fans

I guess I also have it on GamePass if that makes co op easier.
    I've got game pass and my wife is out of town for a couple days...

Announced on June 12th, 2022, the Persona series will be coming to Xbox and PC. The games joining the Xbox lineup and Xbox Game Pass are Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 5 Royal. The games will also be coming to Steam and PlayStation 5 as revealed in a press release shared to site Eurogamer.

I'm kind of interested in these games, can anyone give me a recommendation? Should I play them all, anything I should worry about? Super difficult/hardcore?
    They're not super difficult, but they are super long. P5r was one of the best games I've played in the last couple years easily. I wish the other two were coming sooner.

Better or worse than turtles in time?