Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,033 to 1,044 of 1143
  1. Re: The Video Game Thread

    I donít think itíll live up to it, but Iíve been stoked about Little Devil Inside for a long time.





  2. #1034
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    11,957

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Made this for the mock draft, but it anyone wanted to sync up with discord for gaming, we could use it as well. https://discord.gg/rG3rnANb

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk





  3. #1035
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    15,324
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. Loving it.
    back on twitter

    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  4. #1036
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    11,957

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. Loving it.
    100% planning to grab it after we get through borderlands 3. Glad to hear it!

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk





  5. #1037

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. Loving it.
    I'm playing it with my friend!





  6. #1038
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    15,324
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm playing it with my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    100% planning to grab it after we get through borderlands 3. Glad to hear it!

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure it has crossplay through the SHiFT thing if you guys want to do an RSR game sometime. I finished it last night and I enjoyed every second of it, and gonna keep playing it. Great game, great fun.
    back on twitter

    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  7. #1039
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    11,957

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'm pretty sure it has crossplay through the SHiFT thing if you guys want to do an RSR game sometime. I finished it last night and I enjoyed every second of it, and gonna keep playing it. Great game, great fun.
    That could work. We have the discord if the built in voice chat is as bad as their previous games. Lol.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk





  8. #1040

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Every time XBox raises the price of Live Gold Shrubbs wants to get a PC





  9. #1041
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    11,957

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Every time XBox raises the price of Live Gold Shrubbs wants to get a PC
    Did they raise the price? Do the gamepass ultimate conversion. You can bank three years of live and convert to game pass for $1 if you haven't had it before.

    Plus, if you do get a pc, it has a solid library there too.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk





  10. #1042

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Did they raise the price? Do the gamepass ultimate conversion. You can bank three years of live and convert to game pass for $1 if you haven't had it before.

    Plus, if you do get a pc, it has a solid library there too.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Yeah they raised the price a lot. I already have GamePass but we're heading towards that being raised too IMO. Paying for online gaming in 2022 is theft.





  11. #1043
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    15,324
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Yeah they raised the price a lot. I already have GamePass but we're heading towards that being raised too IMO. Paying for online gaming in 2022 is theft.
    Where do you see the price increase? I only see an article saying they may do away with the $10 tier to make the $15 which includes Gamepass Ultimate (PC + Xbox) baseline. I can't complain about it. It's an insane value considering you get tons of Day 1 games on the service. Like the new MLB game just came out and it's on there as part of the sub. Maybe if you don't play a ton of different games it's not a great deal but I have zero complaints about MS pricing or value personally. It's way better than Sony's joke of an attempt at it.
    back on twitter

    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  12. #1044

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Where do you see the price increase? I only see an article saying they may do away with the $10 tier to make the $15 which includes Gamepass Ultimate (PC + Xbox) baseline. I can't complain about it. It's an insane value considering you get tons of Day 1 games on the service. Like the new MLB game just came out and it's on there as part of the sub. Maybe if you don't play a ton of different games it's not a great deal but I have zero complaints about MS pricing or value personally. It's way better than Sony's joke of an attempt at it.
    They took away the $60 a year tier for Live Gold (not GamePass) and now only offer the $10 a month tier.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->