Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 1205

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I don't even know what it is. I'm very picky with games. Gimme the rundown

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    Looter shooter. Basically fps with some rpg elements taking place on a desert wasteland planet. You pick one of four classes, and go around doing quests that are mainly destroying things while you get better skills and bigger and better guns.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Looter shooter. Basically fps with some rpg elements taking place on a desert wasteland planet. You pick one of four classes, and go around doing quests that are mainly destroying things while you get better skills and bigger and better guns.

I'll investigate

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

On a side note, we need an RSR discord channel

Blog Entries

I’ll admit, I watched someone play that. It looked fun. I am not opposed to FPS online. Run and gun baby!

Blog Entries

Let me know what you think. Looks cool, but I wasn't ready to drop $50 on it

It's pretty easy for this one, if you like Dark Souls or the games in that style, you'll like it. If you don't, you won't. There are some changes mechanically and such but overall it's literally just Dark Souls in a Skyrim-like open world. Apparently there is some point in the game where something happens and players at that point apparently realize how expansive the game really is (assume the map opens up, or you get sent to some other area, or something, I have no idea, I haven't spoiled it for myself), but I haven't gotten to that point yet. Where I'm at right now, it's a solid 8 or so. That said, both Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne both were 7-8/10 games for me until certain points roughly halfway through them when they turned into 10's for me. So this could end up being the same.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I’ll admit, I watched someone play that. It looked fun. I am not opposed to FPS online. Run and gun baby!
    It's a fun game. I've been playing it with my wife and brother in law. Think group size maxes out at 4 too which keeps it from getting too out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's pretty easy for this one, if you like Dark Souls or the games in that style, you'll like it. If you don't, you won't. There are some changes mechanically and such but overall it's literally just Dark Souls in a Skyrim-like open world. Apparently there is some point in the game where something happens and players at that point apparently realize how expansive the game really is (assume the map opens up, or you get sent to some other area, or something, I have no idea, I haven't spoiled it for myself), but I haven't gotten to that point yet. Where I'm at right now, it's a solid 8 or so. That said, both Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne both were 7-8/10 games for me until certain points roughly halfway through them when they turned into 10's for me. So this could end up being the same.
    And for that reason....im out
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I played Dark Souls for maybe two hours and realized this ain't for me. I beat the first boss and instead of feeling accomplished I just felt a brief reprieve from frustration. I wish I was the kind of person who liked these games though, it feels like souls fans get whatever they want constantly. Most games I like get VERY intermittent releases.

Also Ort if you do the RSR discord I'm in.

Blog Entries

Elden Ring is just good for me, not great. I got to the point I referenced earlier and you at that point do realize how enormous the world is but it really doesn't do a lot for me because I still don't see the point to this being an open world game. I spend more time wandering around looking for where to go than I do fighting. I would have preferred a linear experience with some branching paths like almost every Souls game to come before. It's a good game if you like these types of games but it's not a generational game by any means for me personally.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I tell you what I've been playing is a lot of PUBG. I'm late to this one but my squad and I just got into it when it went free to play. I'm actually getting decent at it? I've been last player alive in my squad and won against duo/trio teams a few times now. Games a lot of fun.

back on twitter

I've been playing Persona 5. The storyline is interesting. The social end of it is kind of weird. That aspect reminds me of Shining Resonance Refrain, but in modern Tokyo.

I've been playing Persona 5. The storyline is interesting. The social end of it is kind of weird. That aspect reminds me of Shining Resonance Refrain, but in modern Tokyo.

They need to put that on a platform I have