Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

I recently played Resident Evil 7 (not the new one). Pretty good for like 1/2, 3/4 of the game, but then you leave the location you've been working through the whole game at that point, and I thought it was meh after that. I will get Village eventually but I just won't pay $60 for a 6 hour game.

Playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition right now on PS4. I played all three of them when they originally came out, and they are among my favorite games - Mass Effect 2 is in my top 3 to 5 games of all time. I'm close to finishing 1 now and can't wait to get into 2 and 3 again.

Other than that I've been playing multiplayer games - Dead by Daylight, Payday 2 and Overwatch with friends on PC. Waiting for WoW Burning Crusade Classic to launch next Tuesday.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I recently played Resident Evil 7 (not the new one). Pretty good for like 1/2, 3/4 of the game, but then you leave the location you've been working through the whole game at that point, and I thought it was meh after that. I will get Village eventually but I just won't pay $60 for a 6 hour game.

Playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition right now on PS4. I played all three of them when they originally came out, and they are among my favorite games - Mass Effect 2 is in my top 3 to 5 games of all time. I'm close to finishing 1 now and can't wait to get into 2 and 3 again.

Other than that I've been playing multiplayer games - Dead by Daylight, Payday 2 and Overwatch with friends on PC. Waiting for WoW Burning Crusade Classic to launch next Tuesday.
    Is Resident Evil 7 better than 6? I hated 6 and quit playing it after an hour or 2. 7 looked better but 6 just soured me on the franchise until now.

I played the remastered resident evil 2 a few months ago. Man is that game hard. And terrifying. Mostly because there is like no ammo and your knife doesn't do shit lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Is Resident Evil 7 better than 6? I hated 6 and quit playing it after an hour or 2. 7 looked better but 6 just soured me on the franchise until now.

I played the remastered resident evil 2 a few months ago. Man is that game hard. And terrifying. Mostly because there is like no ammo and your knife doesn't do shit lol
    Oh yeah, 6 is terrible, 7 is much better. The first couple hours of 7 are some of the best in the entire series. It should be cheap now too.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

https://youtu.be/lTiFERyYlPY

Looks like they're finally making a good Mario Party. If anyone enjoyed 1, 2, or 3 maybe this is something to look forward to

Just bought a Series S!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Just bought a Series S!
    Congrats man, I've honestly been totally out of console gaming for a while now. I played the Mass Effect Legendary Edition when it came out but I haven't touched a console game since. Been heavy on the PC tho.

Playing a lot of COD Cold War Zombies, Deep Rock Galactic, American/Euro Truck Simulator, and Last Epoch lately. And playing some Burning Crusade Classic on WoW.
    Last edited by Bhcforlife; 07-13-2021 at 04:42 PM.
    back on twitter

Congrats man, I've honestly been totally out of console gaming for a while now. I played the Mass Effect Legendary Edition when it came out but I haven't touched a console game since. Been heavy on the PC tho.

Playing a lot of COD Cold War Zombies, Deep Rock Galactic, American/Euro Truck Simulator, and Last Epoch lately. And playing some Burning Crusade Classic on WoW.
    It’s gonna be my first non Nintendo console ever! Mass Effect is on there maybe I’ll try it!

Blog Entries

It’s gonna be my first non Nintendo console ever! Mass Effect is on there maybe I’ll try it!
    The Mass Effect games are well worth the play through but they are also old, with the original being 14 years old now. The first 3 are remastered on the recent release and they still hold up pretty well, but at their core still games released in the 360/PS3 generation. So if you want something to push that sweet new system try something else lol. But Mass Effect 2 is in my top 3 ALL TIME favorite games so that tells you how highly I think of it.

The Mass Effect games are well worth the play through but they are also old, with the original being 14 years old now. The first 3 are remastered on the recent release and they still hold up pretty well, but at their core still games released in the 360/PS3 generation. So if you want something to push that sweet new system try something else lol. But Mass Effect 2 is in my top 3 ALL TIME favorite games so that tells you how highly I think of it.
    I just said this is my first non Nintendo console I’m not a graphics whore lol. I’ll try a good game if it was released in 1985.

I’m also in TBC Classic! But I’ve heard Warriors aren’t as good as they were in Vanilla, sigh.

Blog Entries

I just said this is my first non Nintendo console I’m not a graphics whore lol. I’ll try a good game if it was released in 1985.
    Definitely put it on your list then. They are like playing Star Trek in video game form. Fantastic games.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

I’m also in TBC Classic! But I’ve heard Warriors aren’t as good as they were in Vanilla, sigh.
    I'm trying to remember, I think back in the day we had a fury warrior who did really good DPS in our raids. And our main tank was a warrior. I haven't hit level cap yet but I told myself I can't let myself get addicted like I was years ago where I was playing it literally 16 hours a day every day, so really taking it slow and just enjoying the nostalgia since I'll pretty much be done with it once I hit 70. Playing a Mage on Windseeker server.
    back on twitter