Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7071727374 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Didn't realize there was a SpongeBob game, Google it to see what it was all about.

It's available at GameSpot for $299 (free shipping though, lol). Is this an incredibly rare game or something?

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Looks like that is the collectors edition. The base game should be like $20-$30 at most. It's actually a remaster of a game that I believe was on PS2.

https://www.amazon.com/Spongebob-Squ...2459177&sr=8-2
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I played Heavy Rain when it originally released. I don't remember a lot but I do remember the goofy shit you had to do with the controller. Probably why I didn't play David Cage's follow up games lol. I actually remember buying that game and I bought the game MAG along with it. MAG was an awesome game up to 256 players multiplayer on PS3 which had never been done and I don't think has been done since. Heck of a fun game, a lot different than anything else on the console market at the time.

Right now my World of Warcraft kick has subsided so I'm back playing Dead by Daylight, Squad, Hell Let Loose, and Elder Scrolls Online. My wife got me the Sponge-Bob game for PS4 for Christmas so I might start that soon, also got the new Yakuza game to play.
    Do you do eso on the Xbox or pc?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Alright, got an oculus quest 2 last weekend and a link cable. What games do I need on the quest or the pc?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Send me his gamertag. If he's on xbox he's in trouble

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Not to be ignored, I watch little bro play sometimes and openly root against him. He is on xbox but little to no interest in setting this up. Tried egging him on but oh well.... he has a few franchise modes set up he destroys a few of his/our friends at. Not a fan of quote "money plays" and "micro blitzes" that are used in random head to head matches and often sticks to rules imposed by themselves.

I don't play madden, but always ready to add people on the consoles. I'm ortizer on Xbox and ortizerz on ps

Blog Entries

Outriders coming out Thursday, played the demo a ton, got to the demo max level with 3 of the 4 classes playing the same few missions over and over, if you are wondering how good it is. It's like a 3rd person Destiny I guess I would say. Online loot-shooter-RPG. It's going to be on Game Pass day 1 if you have that. Can't comment on the story I literally skipped it all but the gameplay is top notch fun.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Outriders coming out Thursday, played the demo a ton, got to the demo max level with 3 of the 4 classes playing the same few missions over and over, if you are wondering how good it is. It's like a 3rd person Destiny I guess I would say. Online loot-shooter-RPG. It's going to be on Game Pass day 1 if you have that. Can't comment on the story I literally skipped it all but the gameplay is top notch fun.
    Destiny 1 as a finished product was great, played every bit DLC and all. I'd say it was amazing if everything was available day 1. Too bad games can't be like that nowadays and Destiny 2 took it a step further in the pay to play direction - so never again for me.

Never heard of Outriders I'll have to check it out.

Blog Entries

Pretty excited for the new DLC’s for AC Valhalla.

Ireland and Paris sounds pretty interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

My dad got a series s for visitors to play, so messing around with it I tried out the first mission of Code Vein. Fun game so far.

Been a while for this thread. Anyone playing anything new or particularly good right now?

Anyone play the new Resident Evil Village? I'm debating on if I wanna play it

I got sucked into playing multiplayer on battlefield 5 after it was the free game this month. I'm enjoying it even though I suck and its infuriating

Blog Entries

Just waiting for NCAA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'm playing Tales of Zesteria and have picked Final Fantasy XV up again. Want to finish them up before the new installments in those series come out.

Also was blessed enough to find an rtx 3070 at microcenter when my wife was getting me a cpu upgrade, so played a little control to bask in the ray tracing.