Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6667686970 ... LastLast

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I got my PS5 on release day. I have not opened it, still contemplating selling it. Only 1 game I want to play right now (Demon's Souls) and I put like 300 hours into that on PS3 a decade ago. So might take the profit and wait until spring. TBD.

Prolly not gonna get the Xbox, at least no time soon, literally no reason for me to given I have a gaming PC and every Microsoft exclusive is gonna be on PC too.
    I've got the geforce rtx 2080. What video card are you running?

It's definitely a challenge lol. Unless they changed the way magic works from the PS3 version, you can make it a lot easier being the Royal and using magic the whole way through. Only a couple fights are tough this way.
    Interesting. I started as the knight, but no range attack is definitely rough

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Rx5700xt for me

Been playing zelda breath of the wild. Huge zelda fan as a kid, and ocarina of time on n64 is my favorite game of all time.

I will say botw starts slow and the sandbox style is a stark contrast from what I was used to.

I hated it for about 4 hours, once u start to level up a little it truly is a all time great single player game

Is there a movie thread ?? I actually thought about this board when I watched Knives Out on Amazon. I recommend it, especially if you hate limousine liberals. It’s a crime comedy but has a lot of political stuff in it too.

Has anyone played red dead redemption 2? I just finished it and wow what an amazing game, great story loved it.

Just picked up God of war on ps4 because it was highly recomended. Now I have to decide of I start that or dig in to the last of us.

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Is there a movie thread ?? I actually thought about this board when I watched Knives Out on Amazon. I recommend it, especially if you hate limousine liberals. It’s a crime comedy but has a lot of political stuff in it too.
    Knives out was great! Movie thread is in the ravens 24/7 section

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I have a 2070 right now but looking to upgrade before long. Prolly if/when I sell the PS5.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Interesting. I started as the knight, but no range attack is definitely rough

Stick with melee. It's a much more enjoyable and satisfying experience to learn and get good at. Magic is always there if you run into a wall lol.

Random thoughts without giving much away, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 all pretty easy, should be what you run through first. 2-2's boss is hard. 3-1 as a level is hard but easy boss, 3-2 one of hardest boss fights in game. 5th world is annoying, 5-3 I think the boss fight has amazing music if I remember right.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Has anyone played red dead redemption 2? I just finished it and wow what an amazing game, great story loved it.

Just picked up God of war on ps4 because it was highly recomended. Now I have to decide of I start that or dig in to the last of us.
    Last of us is amazing

Blog Entries

Can't go wrong with either God of War or Last of Us.

I didn't care for RDR2. Totally understand why people liked, production values off the charts and a very unique experience but it was just a bit boring to me. I played 10~ hours and knew I wasn't going to finish it so I dropped it. Oddly enough I did like the Red Dead Revolver on Xbox and RDR1 on PS3.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Been playing zelda breath of the wild. Huge zelda fan as a kid, and ocarina of time on n64 is my favorite game of all time.

I will say botw starts slow and the sandbox style is a stark contrast from what I was used to.

I hated it for about 4 hours, once u start to level up a little it truly is a all time great single player game
    Another game I couldn't get into. The reason I bought a Switch alongside Splatoon 2, but for me it wasn't what I want in a Zelda game. As with RDR2, totally get why people liked it and it was highly praised, but not for me.

Definitely gotten my money's worth out of the Switch otherwise and my wife has played like 800 hrs of Animal Crossing on it too lol.
    back on twitter

Can't go wrong with either God of War or Last of Us.

I didn't care for RDR2. Totally understand why people liked, production values off the charts and a very unique experience but it was just a bit boring to me. I played 10~ hours and knew I wasn't going to finish it so I dropped it. Oddly enough I did like the Red Dead Revolver on Xbox and RDR1 on PS3.
    Yeah I get why some people don't like RD2. It took me several hours into the game before I became hooked, I wasn't sold at first. What kept me interested at first was the open world and all the things you could do but what captivated me after a while was the main story and voice acting. The voice acting of Arthur Morgan is some of the best I've ever seen. It got to the point where I would want to stay up playing every single night to my family's frustration at times lol. Then when I finished it i was disappointed that it was over. Plus I'm a big western fan so the whole world appeals to me.

On another note does anyone else think the new madden is awful? I hate those games now and will never spend another dime on that franchise