Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5657585960 ... LastLast

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Mad props if you can handle the mechanics of Fortnite at 60+ years old and not die immediately on landing lol. I have never really tried to play it consistently but I just couldn't get it. It's too much and too fast for me, and I'm only 33 lol.

Apex is still my fav BR but I need to play some Warzone.
    I have won the Victory Royale (beaten 99 players) probably 5 to 6 times now! Just need to be strategic.

Blog Entries

Anyone playing Animal Crossing? My wife and I need new fruit. We have pears to trade. Lol.

Found some sports stuff QR codes, so I have been using them to decorate a bit.

I'll be playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I loved the original, and have been replaying it to prepare. Only crappy part is it is being released in 3 parts. The did beef up the first part in the game, so instead of Midgar being super linear, they opened up the city a great bit. I have NO idea how they will incorporate the next installment/s though since immediately after Midgar, it is a WIDE OPEN world. I demo'd it, and the gameplay would be REALLY difficult to manage in a wide open map. You can get by with cities and streets.

I'm HATING that it will be full game releases though and not just DLCs... so basically you are paying full game price for Part 1 and then have to pay full game price for Part 2. I don't like that at all....
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

So clearly additional time can be spent playing video games currently... Anxiously awaiting a new Madden of course.

Currently fixated on a couple strategy/simulation type games. Playing Civ Vi on Switch and Kerbel Space Program on XB1. Both massively in depth time sucks, which is pretty appealing currently..,

I’d also would love a new Skyrim... I have the Witcher, it’s most of the way there, but not quite..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I'm HATING that it will be full game releases though and not just DLCs... so basically you are paying full game price for Part 1 and then have to pay full game price for Part 2. I don't like that at all....
    Fuck that.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I'll be playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I loved the original, and have been replaying it to prepare. Only crappy part is it is being released in 3 parts. The did beef up the first part in the game, so instead of Midgar being super linear, they opened up the city a great bit. I have NO idea how they will incorporate the next installment/s though since immediately after Midgar, it is a WIDE OPEN world. I demo'd it, and the gameplay would be REALLY difficult to manage in a wide open map. You can get by with cities and streets.

Definitely considering staying up to play some tonight

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Obviously planning to focus on ffvii remake, but picked up ni no kuni, tales of zestiria, and the sword art online games off humble bundle. They have a massive bandai namco sale going.

Chapter 1 down

Playing the FF7 remake and loving it so far, just blew up the first mako reactor!

Is anyone else thrown off by the pronunciation of the word "mako"? I always read it as "may-ko" rather than "mah-ko". Small gripe, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Playing the FF7 remake and loving it so far, just blew up the first mako reactor!

Is anyone else thrown off by the pronunciation of the word "mako"? I always read it as "may-ko" rather than "mah-ko". Small gripe, no big deal.
    Yes! Same here. I'm up to chapter 3. Haven't gotten a ton of time to play with kids and work.

So I purchased some joy stick extenders from kontrol freekz for my ps4. 15$. It adds more range of motion and allows you to be more precise when aiming. Anyone else try somwthing like this

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    So I purchased some joy stick extenders from kontrol freekz for my ps4. 15$. It adds more range of motion and allows you to be more precise when aiming. Anyone else try somwthing like this

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I've heard about those things.

Tbh I've tried to only play fps on pc though because the mouse is so much more precise.