Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5556575859 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

Doom Eternal seems like a good game but the speedily plays at is borderline unplayable for me using a controller. I know my reflexes aren’t what they were 10 years ago, but I just played Doom 2016 like two years ago and had no problems on XB1. But this one...eh. I should have bought on PC so I could use my KB+M. It just doesn’t feel right. I can’t imagine playing on the hardest difficulty with a controller.

My wife and I have probably played about 30 hours if not more of Animal Crossing since Friday lol.

Thechukk23 on ps4 if anyone wants to play some cod

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Doom Eternal seems like a good game but the speedily plays at is borderline unplayable for me using a controller. I know my reflexes aren’t what they were 10 years ago, but I just played Doom 2016 like two years ago and had no problems on XB1. But this one...eh. I should have bought on PC so I could use my KB+M. It just doesn’t feel right. I can’t imagine playing on the hardest difficulty with a controller.

My wife and I have probably played about 30 hours if not more of Animal Crossing since Friday lol.
    After doing mouse and keyboard on borderlands and outer worlds I can't go back to a controller unless I know I won't have any tough fights ahead

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    After doing mouse and keyboard on borderlands and outer worlds I can't go back to a controller unless I know I won't have any tough fights ahead

I usually don't have any problem with going back and forth, but for DE it's been a real struggle. I turned the sensitivity way down and played with some other settings and it's manageable at this point, I'll finish the game, but I'm playing on easy and I just don't feel like I'm experiencing it the way it should be, you know?

We continue to dump 3-4 hours EACH between me and my wife every day on Animal Crossing lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Playing and addicted to Fortnite...and I'm over 60! Been playing video games since the days of Pong in the bowling alley.

I usually don't have any problem with going back and forth, but for DE it's been a real struggle. I turned the sensitivity way down and played with some other settings and it's manageable at this point, I'll finish the game, but I'm playing on easy and I just don't feel like I'm experiencing it the way it should be, you know?

We continue to dump 3-4 hours EACH between me and my wife every day on Animal Crossing lol.
    I just noticed how much less accurate I am. Also may have had some latency issues since I was streaming from a pc to my TV though.

Blog Entries

Just started Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Playing and addicted to Fortnite...and I'm over 60! Been playing video games since the days of Pong in the bowling alley.
    Mad props if you can handle the mechanics of Fortnite at 60+ years old and not die immediately on landing lol. I have never really tried to play it consistently but I just couldn't get it. It's too much and too fast for me, and I'm only 33 lol.

Apex is still my fav BR but I need to play some Warzone.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Modern Warfare 2 Remaster comes out tomorrow, but they want $30 for the campaign only, no multiplayer. That's going to be a big no thanks for me. If MP was added? Instant buy.
    back on twitter

Modern Warfare 2 Remaster comes out tomorrow, but they want $30 for the campaign only, no multiplayer. That's going to be a big no thanks for me. If MP was added? Instant buy.
    I just read few minutes ago this was all delayed is that not true?

I would have mentioned this sooner but I didnt see it until late last night. over hte weekend Epic Games put out a Free 2 day trial for Predator Hunting Grounds.

It was pretty cool, had a call of duty aspect to it. THe graphics were pretty good. Game comes out end of next month

So logged into my Xbox for the first time in awhile today. The selection on game pass has gotten really impressive. There were definitely some games I've wanted to try on there.

Also has Witcher 3 so I can give that a shot to see if it's worth it when it goes on sale for pc.

That was the best one by far. Why no MP?