Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 51525354 LastLast
Results 625 to 636 of 638
  1. #625
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,997
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    NCAA Football rumored to be in the works...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  2. #626
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    784

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I recently picked that up too because I saw it for $25 @ GameStop but I haven't started yet. I'm still knee-deep in AC Odyssey. You think FO sucks? Really? The reviews I've seen say it's pretty solid. That's the first negative take on it that I've heard so far.



    Obsidien Entertainment did Outer Worlds. They also did Fallout New Vegas. Bethesda did Fallout 4 and Skyrim.




    I actually never heard of Outer Worlds until I read this post. It looks JUST LIKE Fallout 4 from the clip I watched.
    So I heard that there was a team of guys that were involved in both SkyRim and Fallout 4, and that they had a massive falling out with the people involved in Fallout 4, so they made Fallout 76 as a "F You guys" and then split off and made Outer Worlds... It is rumor but that kinda sounds right... lots of contractor relationships between some of the big companies.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead





  3. #627
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    29,070

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    NCAA Football rumored to be in the works...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Need to happen. I play NCAA 13 all the time.

    Started a dynasty with Navy for the option fun.

    Ended up recruiting the top ranked QB because he was a dual threat with insane speed. Turns out he can throw too and it's been so much fun with that offense.
    ďItís not whether you get knocked down; itís whether you get up.Ē
    Ė Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  4. #628
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,997
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Need to happen. I play NCAA 13 all the time.

    Started a dynasty with Navy for the option fun.

    Ended up recruiting the top ranked QB because he was a dual threat with insane speed. Turns out he can throw too and it's been so much fun with that offense.
    Yea man. NCAA Football was just better than Madden.

    Really missed having that game available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  5. #629
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    29,070

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yea man. NCAA Football was just better than Madden.

    Really missed having that game available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The options and RPO's they've added to Madden have actually functioned really well. So I'm encouraged by them using that in the first NCAA reboot game.
    ďItís not whether you get knocked down; itís whether you get up.Ē
    Ė Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  6. #630
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    6,674

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I'm going to throw this out there from my weekend experience. Jedi: Fallen Order sucks... Outer Worlds is AMAZING!!!! I picked up Witcher III as well but I doubt I'll even get to it with how good Outer Worlds is. It is the same people who made SkyRim and Fallout 4. The gameplay is a mix of those two, but the writing is unbelievably good, and hilarious in ever single detail. We just started it but I'm incredibly excited to see where this goes.
    Only problem I've had is the new amd drivers and it don't get along so I had to roll back. Otherwise, not very far in, but it's very enjoyable.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  7. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    10,121
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Was reading an article about game streaming and the race to sign top streamers, between Twitch, Mixer, and Facebook. Apparently Ninjaís deal with Mixer pays him 20 MILLION per year. Think about that number for a minute...literally more than every NHL player, and most NFL players that arenít QBs. Factor in stream subscriptions, merchandise, and other endorsements, and heís probably clearing 30-40M per year. Insane! To sit in front of a computer and play Fortnite with his buddies for a few hours a day.

    Clearly Ninja is an exception and not the rule here, but nonetheless I canít help but think I was born too soon. If this stuff was around in the mid 2000ís when I was playing games at an e-sports level...who knows. Good for him though. He worked his ass off to get where he is so I am not hating.





  8. #632

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Anybody know of any good RTS games for Android? I have Desert Storm Front and Tropical Stormfront on my smart phone and enjoy those. I STILL play AOE having just bought it on Steam just so I'd have it last summer at the beach. Just a fun time killer. I'm also looking for a good RTS that is like AOE but maybe a war simulation. Not too technical but a little technical.





  9. #633
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    6,674

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Was reading an article about game streaming and the race to sign top streamers, between Twitch, Mixer, and Facebook. Apparently Ninjaís deal with Mixer pays him 20 MILLION per year. Think about that number for a minute...literally more than every NHL player, and most NFL players that arenít QBs. Factor in stream subscriptions, merchandise, and other endorsements, and heís probably clearing 30-40M per year. Insane! To sit in front of a computer and play Fortnite with his buddies for a few hours a day.

    Clearly Ninja is an exception and not the rule here, but nonetheless I canít help but think I was born too soon. If this stuff was around in the mid 2000ís when I was playing games at an e-sports level...who knows. Good for him though. He worked his ass off to get where he is so I am not hating.
    Right?!

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  10. #634

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Is anyone else about to have a heart attack waiting for Animal Crossing
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."





  11. #635

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Is anyone else about to have a heart attack waiting for Animal Crossing
    I normally just drive through them

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  12. #636
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    10,363

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I normally just drive through them

    Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Ha ha ! Now thatís funny! My boy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site