Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

Saw this on Facebook, seemed relevant. Fantastic tattoo.

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I tried Witcher 3. It really coddles the gamer, like a train on the tracks. However, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, is a genuine challenge that kept the pit sweat flowing. The story can't be more important than the gameplay, or why interact?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Saw this on Facebook, seemed relevant. Fantastic tattoo.

Damn.

That's some serious commitment right there. Geralt fighting a saggy-titted water hag would've been a funner tattoo. Lol. The game is pretty ridiculous...so...I get it.

Sidenote: Is Madden 20 worth it? I have Madden 19...so I'm trying to figure out what the differences are. I don't see many in my research.

It's starting this weekend boys. I'm going ot have 4 hours Saturday night to go HAM in the paint.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Damn.

That's some serious commitment right there. Geralt fighting a saggy-titted water hag would've been a funner tattoo. Lol. The game is pretty ridiculous...so...I get it.

Sidenote: Is Madden 20 worth it? I have Madden 19...so I'm trying to figure out what the differences are. I don't see many in my research.
    I got it as part of my Origin Premiere (PC) subscription. As part of the broader package of games included with my $100/year sub to that, I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of it. At $60 just for Madden, I don't think there is enough different from 19 to justify that price. I am strictly a franchise guy and that mode is basically the same. They introduced RPO plays but it's very poorly implemented IMO.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Fuck man I cannot beat Leon and whats her name in the Hercules games in Kingdom Hearts.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Fuck man I cannot beat Leon and whats her name in the Hercules games in Kingdom Hearts.
    What does she look like?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Stranger Things DLC is coming for Dead by Daylight, which is a game you all have seen me rave about over and over again and I likely never will stop lol. Very excited. They are putting in the Demogorgon as the killer and adding Steve and Nancy as the survivors, plus a map based on the underground lab. Take. My. Money.
    back on twitter

Stranger Things DLC is coming for Dead by Daylight, which is a game you all have seen me rave about over and over again and I likely never will stop lol. Very excited. They are putting in the Demogorgon as the killer and adding Steve and Nancy as the survivors, plus a map based on the underground lab. Take. My. Money.
    Its a cool game, but the game play is not all that in my opinion. My son who is 10 loves it, He just bought few new characters (Scream and leather face I think).

I just won cheap auction on Ebay for Call of Duty classified for VITA waiting for that to come in so I can check out.

Anyone know when the Blair WItch game is coming out? I checked Gamestop and did not see anything on website

Blog Entries

I adore Dead by Daylight. I have played it 500+ hours. In terms of time spent playing a game, that would put it #2 or #3 all time for me, behind World of Warcraft where I've got over 10,000 hours (yes, really) and Call of Duty 4, although I no longer have an easy way of tracking how much I played that one. But it was a lot - I was playing it 6-8 hours per night for several months straight during it's life cycle.
    back on twitter

I adore Dead by Daylight. I have played it 500+ hours. In terms of time spent playing a game, that would put it #2 or #3 all time for me, behind World of Warcraft where I've got over 10,000 hours (yes, really) and Call of Duty 4, although I no longer have an easy way of tracking how much I played that one. But it was a lot - I was playing it 6-8 hours per night for several months straight during it's life cycle.
    Holyshit, you have some serious TV time for sure. I do not know how you have that much time on your hands. My life is so hectic. I have a wife and 3 kids, I work 2 jobs about 60+ hours a week so my TV or game time is very limited. I am lucky if I get 2-3 hours a week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Holyshit, you have some serious TV time for sure. I do not know how you have that much time on your hands. My life is so hectic. I have a wife and 3 kids, I work 2 jobs about 60+ hours a week so my TV or game time is very limited. I am lucky if I get 2-3 hours a week.
    Ya, I don’t have any kids so my time is pretty free other than work. Most of that WoW and Call of Duty time came a decade ago though. I couldn’t pump that much time into a game while working lol. That 500 hours in DBD is over the course of a couple years now.