Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Got a switch last week,mainly for the kids, but a little for me. It's pretty sweet so far.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    The Switch is a cool device, my son rarely plugs it in on a TV, its always hand held mode.

Resident Evil is cool game, he has Doom very under rated game, Mario of course my favorite, Zelda, WWE2k18, Mario Kart.

I will definitely be buying Marvel Alliance soon.

He still plays his Xbox most of the time but the switch is the best platform Nintendo has made in a while. Been seeing alot of them listed for sale lately I think people are not playing it as much as expected.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    What games do you have? The Zelda game for Switch is supposed to be amazing.
    I absolutely fucking hated Breath of the Wild. Like, it's legitimately the biggest waste of money on a game I think I've spent in quite some time. I'm firmly in the minority with that opinion and that's fine. I know that you like Skyrim and Witcher 3 and RDR2 and that kind of open world, do whatever kind of game, so you would probably like it. For me, growing up on the classic Zelda formula, it simply wasn't what I want or expect in a Zelda game and I couldn't get past that.

I take the commuter bus to/from work in DC so the Switch has been amazing for me. Splatoon 2 is my favorite game for the system, but I also have played a lot of Smash Bros, Puyo Puyo/Tetris, and Diablo 3 (which I own for literally every platform it's available on lol).
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    What games do you have? The Zelda game for Switch is supposed to be amazing.
    Grabbed Mario kart 8, super Mario party, sonic mania, and got our middle daughter the Kirby game for her birthday.

Want to get Zelda, Mario odyssey, and smash but those never go on sale.

Also tempted to pick up final fantasy vii for the third time since the switch has handheld mode.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    The Switch is a cool device, my son rarely plugs it in on a TV, its always hand held mode.

Resident Evil is cool game, he has Doom very under rated game, Mario of course my favorite, Zelda, WWE2k18, Mario Kart.

I will definitely be buying Marvel Alliance soon.

He still plays his Xbox most of the time but the switch is the best platform Nintendo has made in a while. Been seeing alot of them listed for sale lately I think people are not playing it as much as expected.
    Yeah. My kids are loving it. They also found my 2ds, so they've been going crazy over ocarina of time as well.

It's cool because I've been trying to get them more into games, but they weren't super into the Xbox games I got them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I absolutely fucking hated Breath of the Wild. Like, it's legitimately the biggest waste of money on a game I think I've spent in quite some time. I'm firmly in the minority with that opinion and that's fine. I know that you like Skyrim and Witcher 3 and RDR2 and that kind of open world, do whatever kind of game, so you would probably like it. For me, growing up on the classic Zelda formula, it simply wasn't what I want or expect in a Zelda game and I couldn't get past that.

I take the commuter bus to/from work in DC so the Switch has been amazing for me. Splatoon 2 is my favorite game for the system, but I also have played a lot of Smash Bros, Puyo Puyo/Tetris, and Diablo 3 (which I own for literally every platform it's available on lol).
    Dude, I wish I had this thing when I used to take the Marc into DC. Would've been amazing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Dude, I wish I had this thing when I used to take the Marc into DC. Would've been amazing.

It's been a real lifesaver. It makes my commute feel like nothing, which is amazing indeed lol.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is absolutely fantastic. Other than the camera, which is kind of shit, I absolutely adore this game. A true love letter to fans of the Marvel universe, the characters look and sound like you expect them to, the gameplay is simple but fun, and they are constantly throwing more characters at you that you didn't even think you would see. It's AWESOME!!!
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

This looks awesome. Cant wait

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Just started Fallout 4.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Just started Fallout 4.
    That was a great game until I had to take a hiatus because all the gun play was waking up the baby.

Blog Entries

Anyone want to play some Apex Legends on Xbox tonight? I am really getting into it with Season 2. I played it a bunch yesterday and finally won not one, but two matches.
    back on twitter

Just started Fallout 4.
    The honest game trailer for Fallout 4 is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Just started Fallout 4.
    fallout was the first time i played a game in a few years. It was fun, but it did get monotonous by the end. id definitely look up the interactive map for all the easter eggs, whether right away or after your own searching grows tiresome.
    -JAB