Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

If there are enough people that play it on the same system we should have an online Madden league.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If there are enough people that play it on the same system we should have an online Madden league.
    110% in for that.

It'd be so fun.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I'll be down for that.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I really wish with Madden and other online leauges you could go cross platform. I get why you can't, but for things like this it'd be so sweet.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Would be awesome to have a PS4 Conference vs. XB1 Conference.

Anyone have their eyes on some upcoming games?

E3 is in 2 weeks and it's always fun to see new releases. It got me hooked on Far Cry last year. This year I'll be looking closely at Days Gone, anything from EA as always, RDR 2.

Days Gone looks like it'll be a really cool zombie game.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I'm looking forward to Anthem, Death Stranding, the new Spider-Man game, and Post-Scriptum.

Mildly interested in hearing what the new Fallout is going to be like, but I pretty much hate the "survival" games like DayZ and Ark (I work hard enough to survive in real life, lol, the last thing I want to do is play a game where I have to monitor my water and food levels) so if the rumors are true and it is indeed in that style any excitement I have for it will be dead.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I'm looking forward to Anthem, Death Stranding, the new Spider-Man game, and Post-Scriptum.

Mildly interested in hearing what the new Fallout is going to be like, but I pretty much hate the "survival" games like DayZ and Ark (I work hard enough to survive in real life, lol, the last thing I want to do is play a game where I have to monitor my water and food levels) so if the rumors are true and it is indeed in that style any excitement I have for it will be dead.
    What are your thoughts on Spider Man? I was disappointed with last years E3 release, but I haven't looked lately. Does it look good?
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    One of my favorite OT threads is the TV/Movies thread. Great way to have non-controversial convos on this sub thread

Anyone doing any gaming these days? I have a PS4 and primarily I've been playing NBA2k18, Fortnite (ADDICTING), COD WWII and I go back and play GTA V all the time.

if you're into city builders I picked up a copy of Cities: Skylines. It's basically sim city but mroe focused on road construction and zoning. It's one of my favorite ways to burn 2 hours and take my mind off of stress. Highly recommend and it's now on xbox and PS4 after being exclusively PC for a few years.

Anyone else?

Also if you're PS4 and wanna game send me your gamertag.
    Nice. Lol. I wanted to start a thread for this and then Tapatalk was jacked for a few days for me.

I mostly play rpgs on my own, and platformers with the family.

I have ps4 and Xbox one (though mainly for kids games and dvds). Right now I'm almost done playing through Tales of Berseria on the ps4, then will finally start final fantasy xv. Also recently hooked up my Ps2 and started another run through final fantasy vii.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Im an XboxOne guy. I haven't really gotten into the online gameplay, but I'm a huge fan of RPG's like GTAV, RDR, Fallout 4, and Skyrim.

I'm currently in the midst of Skyrim and holy shit is it addicting. I've started modding it up and that really makes the game even better.

Bethesda Games and Rockstar Games are 2 companies I will pretty much buy any game they release because their games are always amazing.

I'm looking forward to the RDR sequel that's supposed to be coming out soon? They keep pushing back the release date.

Great thread!
    That's how I feel with Namco Bandai for jrpgs, and square to a lesser extent.

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post
    I don't want an arcade level Star Wars game. I want the immersion I got with the X-Wing series (I started playing through those again a while ago - holy hell is X-Wing tough, and TIE Fighter is even worse on the difficulty ranking). XvT was never really about a single player experience, but it came with the bundle. XWA was a fun game, and the XWA Upgrade project that's been going on for 15+ years is impressive. Being chased down by a true-to-movie scale (the full 19km version, not the 8km version originally designed for the game) Super Star Destroyer is not much better than a suicide run. Well, depending on the difficulty level.
    Those games were awesome. Never could get them to run with my laptop though.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Anyone have their eyes on some upcoming games?

E3 is in 2 weeks and it's always fun to see new releases. It got me hooked on Far Cry last year. This year I'll be looking closely at Days Gone, anything from EA as always, RDR 2.

Days Gone looks like it'll be a really cool zombie game.
    Final fantasy VII remake on ps4