Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's fucking awesome. I love it. They have licensed killers in it too - Michael Myers, Freddy (although it's the 2010 version), Amanda (Jigsaw's protege) from the Saw series, and Leatherface. They also have Laurie Strode, Detective Tapp, and Quintin from the newest Freddy movie as survivors. You have to pay extra for them, but $6 to play as Michael Myers stalking random people is money well spent. Great game, I can't say enough good things about it.
    PM a good clip or something to watch that shows some cool stuff, or just post it here, extremely intrigued, I mean....murdering people as Michael Myers....yes please

oh jeez my husband would love this thread!! lol

the extent of my video game playing experience...Mario 1-3 and Tetris on classic Nintendo; Sonic, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat on Sega; Mario Kart, GoldenEye, and some other stuff on N64. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but those stick out.

but I did beat 3 guys in a row (including a flawless victory) in Mortal Kombat a few years ago at a bar in Austin #ClaimToFame

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    oh jeez my husband would love this thread!! lol

the extent of my video game playing experience...Mario 1-3 and Tetris on classic Nintendo; Sonic, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat on Sega; Mario Kart, GoldenEye, and some other stuff on N64. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but those stick out.

but I did beat 3 guys in a row (including a flawless victory) in Mortal Kombat a few years ago at a bar in Austin #ClaimToFame

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I'm getting better at "Pong" and "Tank". Atari and my B&W TV are state of the art.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

X1 guy only. Although I spend quite a few hours at work playing PUBG on my phone. ( hard as hell ). I don’t really like Fortnite ( I’m the only one ). My son loves it. Love the RPG games. GTA , BattleFields , COD. State of Decay ( someone mentioned ) was pretty cool. Of course I play madden. My son and I play quite a bit of NHL hockey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    X1 guy only. Although I spend quite a few hours at work playing PUBG on my phone. ( hard as hell ). I don’t really like Fortnite ( I’m the only one ). My son loves it. Love the RPG games. GTA , BattleFields , COD. State of Decay ( someone mentioned ) was pretty cool. Of course I play madden. My son and I play quite a bit of NHL hockey.

I play a race car game with my son every now and then. It’s really fun when the family gets involved.

My neighbor has a giant inflatable movie screen and when the weather is nice...we all play rockband together with 2 mics, drums, and 2 guitars in my driveway. People who drive by have stopped to watch on occasion while we’re all playing. A cooler of beer helps. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I play a race car game with my son every now and then. It’s really fun when the family gets involved.

My neighbor has a giant inflatable movie screen and when the weather is nice...we all play rockband together with 2 mics, drums, and 2 guitars in my driveway. People who drive by have stopped to watch on occasion while we’re all playing. A cooler of beer helps. lol.
    RockBand was a Christmas tradition with our kids for years. The wife and I would either take off the week after Christmas or we’d play at night. Every night. Great family game and it just fueled my kids love of music. We even bought the Guitar Smith game where you use real guitars. Beer def helps with the singing! Lol.

Dade and Bhc I'm adding you guys.

cjacks17 request coming at you!

Does no one else play fortnite!?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

I used to be pretty big into games, mostly console though.

I love the Assassin's Creed series. Those were pretty fun. I also enjoyed Skyrim a lot. I may actually get that again and play it again.

Right now I have an Xbox One and Madden 18. That's it. Lol.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    PM a good clip or something to watch that shows some cool stuff, or just post it here, extremely intrigued, I mean....murdering people as Michael Myers....yes please

So what are you watching. Each killer has a special ability, Myers is called Evil Within (Leatherface has his chainsaw, Freddy pulls people into the dream world, the Saw character has the reverse bear traps to put on people's heads, etc.). So in the game, the killer has what's called a heartbeat radius and that's basically the distance around him that you can hear them coming as a survivor. At stage 1 of Myers Evil Within ability his heartbeat is zero, but he also moves slower. He levels it up by what you see in the video, stalking survivors. When he gets it to tier 3 (the second and louder time the Halloween theme plays), any hit is an instant down vs. it normally taking 2 hits to down a survivor. Objective of the killer is to hook each survivor up to 3 times which will sacrifice them.

I can't embed 2 videos in one post but here's another showing survivor plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc0KwPsi_cE

You might think killer is too strong and why would anyone play survivor, this is just an example of what you can do as a survivor when you have played a while. Keep in mind doing what this guy does takes a lot of time, even at 200+ hours in I am nowhere near this good. I do survive quite often but it's mostly because I play stealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Does no one else play fortnite!?
    I do play it some but mostly on PC. I can't get used to the console aiming and building after playing it with a mouse and keyboard. It feels so slow comparatively.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I also enjoyed Skyrim a lot. I may actually get that again and play it again.
    wicked, if you play it again...look into the mods.

There are hundreds of mods that you can put into the game to make the game waaaaaaaaaay better.

The graphics mods enhance everything to a level that's...almost euphoric. There are also mods that expand the game by adding new worlds and new quests. Whoever creates these mods has totally enhanced the Skyrim playing experience. Its pretty amazing. That's honestly why I'm playing it again. It feels newer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    wicked, if you play it again...look into the mods.

There are hundreds of mods that you can put into the game to make the game waaaaaaaaaay better.

The graphics mods enhance everything to a level that's...almost euphoric. There are also mods that expand the game by adding new worlds and new quests. Whoever creates these mods has totally enhanced the Skyrim playing experience. Its pretty amazing. That's honestly why I'm playing it again. It feels newer.
    Right on. I'll have to check that out.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Wicked my man have you seen the new Madden 19 info? They're releasing info on MUT this week, gameplay next week and a new feature every week through June.

but the first announcement, in addition to some graphic/physics stuff, was custom draft classes (Like in NBA2k). That gets me fired up for playing franchise mode, which I know you're into. If they're shareable like they are in 2k I'll be buying Madden this year for that alone. Other gamers put a stupid amount of time into 2k's series creating draft classes so you can actually draft real people as you go through your franchise mode. That level of realism would be so fun and keep the game fresh. Rather than drafting randoms and seeing draft classes with 3 1st round QB's from the same school (Legit - this happened to me last year. 2021 draft and there were three Texas quarterbacks with first round grades - like come on).
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB