Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 99100101
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 1205
  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    15,223
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Anyone play Starfield? I keep seeing it sucks ass.





  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    17,398
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Anyone play Starfield? I keep seeing it sucks ass.
    It's mid, but at the same time I've still put 50 hours into it so there is something that is addicting. My one seriously major complaint is for a space game, there is no reason so far to "explore" space. You can't fly to planets seamlessly. Someone tried on Twitch and it took them 7 hours and when they got there they just clipped through the planet. You have to fast travel EVERYWHERE. As someone who put a lot of time into Elite Dangerous and No Man's Sky and the massive infinity of space you could actually explore in those, it feels like going way backwards. For a Bethesda game all the loading and how divided up the game is feels jarring.
    back on twitter

    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  3. #1203
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    15,223
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's mid, but at the same time I've still put 50 hours into it so there is something that is addicting. My one seriously major complaint is for a space game, there is no reason so far to "explore" space. You can't fly to planets seamlessly. Someone tried on Twitch and it took them 7 hours and when they got there they just clipped through the planet. You have to fast travel EVERYWHERE. As someone who put a lot of time into Elite Dangerous and No Man's Sky and the massive infinity of space you could actually explore in those, it feels like going way backwards. For a Bethesda game all the loading and how divided up the game is feels jarring.
    I heard there are no ground vehicles in the future? Spaceship but no rovers?





  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    17,398
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I heard there are no ground vehicles in the future? Spaceship but no rovers?
    That is indeed correct.

    I will say one thing you can do is you can target certain systems in space dogfights and disable enemy craft then board them, which is cool. Thereís a lot of cool things but thereís also a lot of ehhh.

    Unless you have game pass Iíd wait for a sale. Play No Manís Sky (space exploration) or Elite (space trucking sim).





  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    15,223
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Video Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    That is indeed correct.

    I will say one thing you can do is you can target certain systems in space dogfights and disable enemy craft then board them, which is cool. There’s a lot of cool things but there’s also a lot of ehhh.

    Unless you have game pass I’d wait for a sale. Play No Man’s Sky (space exploration) or Elite (space trucking sim).
    Honestly haven’t had much time or desire to play games of late, so if I get the itch, I will probably keep playing Fallout 4, where I am a god, I modeled my character after Walter White from Breaking Bad and sell Jet (meth) all over the common wealth and make fat stacks (caps).






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->