Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,104 of 1205

Re: The Video Game Thread

Speaking of old school games, fucking Battle Toads.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Speaking of old school games, fucking Battle Toads.

Dude. They did a reboot of that one too!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I've got game pass and my wife is out of town for a couple days...

Let's do it! And play Sea of Thieves with us too!

Blog Entries

Do you guys have a discord?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    We put a discord together for the RSR Mock Draft and use it sometimes for gaming/messaging, but RavenX and I pretty much just have used XBox party chat when we play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    We put a discord together for the RSR Mock Draft and use it sometimes for gaming/messaging, but RavenX and I pretty much just have used XBox party chat when we play.
    I see, I think that game is crossplay I'll check. I was real into it on PC Gamepass a few months back. I'd play it again.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'll dm you an invite link for the rsr mock draft discord. I think it's mostly me and shrubbs at this point. Lol.

Dude. They did a reboot of that one too!

What...

I haven't been gaming at lately. I only play Warzone but am interested in giving something else a try. I don't like sci-fi stuff, I like stuff based in "reality" if thst makes sense. I think uncharted or thr last of us sounds interesting

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What...

I haven't been gaming at lately. I only play Warzone but am interested in giving something else a try. I don't like sci-fi stuff, I like stuff based in "reality" if thst makes sense. I think uncharted or thr last of us sounds interesting

They came out with a new battletoads somewhere in the blur that is 2020-2022

So Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is getting "discontinued" from Steam

https://www.ign.com/articles/ubisoft...-liberation-hd

Ubisoft originally said it would be totally inaccessible even to people who already bought the game! And they just sold it at 75% off on the Steam Summer Sale. How fucking scummy can you be. Luckily they walked that back.

But still, it's a scary thing. One of the reasons I'm afraid to go all digital and get a PC is for reasons just like this. I'm afraid of losing media that I love.

Granted it happens to consoles too with their online stores, and just their older games being stranded on old systems, but still. If digital truly takes over, we lose a lot of control over what we actually own. Is Nintendo going to break down my door and steal my copy of Luigi's Mansion on GameCube? No. But companies are already doing this shit on digital storefronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    So Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is getting "discontinued" from Steam

https://www.ign.com/articles/ubisoft...-liberation-hd

Ubisoft originally said it would be totally inaccessible even to people who already bought the game! And they just sold it at 75% off on the Steam Summer Sale. How fucking scummy can you be. Luckily they walked that back.

But still, it's a scary thing. One of the reasons I'm afraid to go all digital and get a PC is for reasons just like this. I'm afraid of losing media that I love.

Granted it happens to consoles too with their online stores, and just their older games being stranded on old systems, but still. If digital truly takes over, we lose a lot of control over what we actually own. Is Nintendo going to break down my door and steal my copy of Luigi's Mansion on GameCube? No. But companies are already doing this shit on digital storefronts.
    That is one of the things that had me really reluctant to get digital copies of games for awhile on consoles. Eventually a close call with my kids breaking the switch and the convenience of not having to hunt and switch discs on the ps5 won out, though I do still have a mix for Playstation and Xbox games.

That is one of the things that had me really reluctant to get digital copies of games for awhile on consoles. Eventually a close call with my kids breaking the switch and the convenience of not having to hunt and switch discs on the ps5 won out, though I do still have a mix for Playstation and Xbox games.

I just bought a PS5 a few weeks ago and I scoffed at the idea of buying the all digital version. Nope not for me. 1. I'm old school and like owning the physical copy and 2. I like to be able to trade in games and get a little back once I'm done with a game.

Tell me why I've had the PS5 for 2 weeks now and really the only game I've been playing is the PS4 version of resident evil 4 lol. I'm living in the past.

My Son plays Horizon and it does look fantastic. Graphics are great