Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5152535455 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

NCAA Football rumored to be in the works...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I recently picked that up too because I saw it for $25 @ GameStop but I haven't started yet. I'm still knee-deep in AC Odyssey. You think FO sucks? Really? The reviews I've seen say it's pretty solid. That's the first negative take on it that I've heard so far.

Obsidien Entertainment did Outer Worlds. They also did Fallout New Vegas. Bethesda did Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

I actually never heard of Outer Worlds until I read this post. It looks JUST LIKE Fallout 4 from the clip I watched.
    So I heard that there was a team of guys that were involved in both SkyRim and Fallout 4, and that they had a massive falling out with the people involved in Fallout 4, so they made Fallout 76 as a "F You guys" and then split off and made Outer Worlds... It is rumor but that kinda sounds right... lots of contractor relationships between some of the big companies.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    NCAA Football rumored to be in the works...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Need to happen. I play NCAA 13 all the time.

Started a dynasty with Navy for the option fun.

Ended up recruiting the top ranked QB because he was a dual threat with insane speed. Turns out he can throw too and it's been so much fun with that offense.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Need to happen. I play NCAA 13 all the time.

Started a dynasty with Navy for the option fun.

Ended up recruiting the top ranked QB because he was a dual threat with insane speed. Turns out he can throw too and it's been so much fun with that offense.
    Yea man. NCAA Football was just better than Madden.

Really missed having that game available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yea man. NCAA Football was just better than Madden.

Really missed having that game available.

The options and RPO's they've added to Madden have actually functioned really well. So I'm encouraged by them using that in the first NCAA reboot game.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I'm going to throw this out there from my weekend experience. Jedi: Fallen Order sucks... Outer Worlds is AMAZING!!!! I picked up Witcher III as well but I doubt I'll even get to it with how good Outer Worlds is. It is the same people who made SkyRim and Fallout 4. The gameplay is a mix of those two, but the writing is unbelievably good, and hilarious in ever single detail. We just started it but I'm incredibly excited to see where this goes.
    Only problem I've had is the new amd drivers and it don't get along so I had to roll back. Otherwise, not very far in, but it's very enjoyable.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Was reading an article about game streaming and the race to sign top streamers, between Twitch, Mixer, and Facebook. Apparently Ninja’s deal with Mixer pays him 20 MILLION per year. Think about that number for a minute...literally more than every NHL player, and most NFL players that aren’t QBs. Factor in stream subscriptions, merchandise, and other endorsements, and he’s probably clearing 30-40M per year. Insane! To sit in front of a computer and play Fortnite with his buddies for a few hours a day.

Clearly Ninja is an exception and not the rule here, but nonetheless I can’t help but think I was born too soon. If this stuff was around in the mid 2000’s when I was playing games at an e-sports level...who knows. Good for him though. He worked his ass off to get where he is so I am not hating.

Anybody know of any good RTS games for Android? I have Desert Storm Front and Tropical Stormfront on my smart phone and enjoy those. I STILL play AOE having just bought it on Steam just so I'd have it last summer at the beach. Just a fun time killer. I'm also looking for a good RTS that is like AOE but maybe a war simulation. Not too technical but a little technical.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Was reading an article about game streaming and the race to sign top streamers, between Twitch, Mixer, and Facebook. Apparently Ninja’s deal with Mixer pays him 20 MILLION per year. Think about that number for a minute...literally more than every NHL player, and most NFL players that aren’t QBs. Factor in stream subscriptions, merchandise, and other endorsements, and he’s probably clearing 30-40M per year. Insane! To sit in front of a computer and play Fortnite with his buddies for a few hours a day.

Clearly Ninja is an exception and not the rule here, but nonetheless I can’t help but think I was born too soon. If this stuff was around in the mid 2000’s when I was playing games at an e-sports level...who knows. Good for him though. He worked his ass off to get where he is so I am not hating.
    Right?!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Is anyone else about to have a heart attack waiting for Animal Crossing
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Is anyone else about to have a heart attack waiting for Animal Crossing
    I normally just drive through them

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I normally just drive through them

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Ha ha ! Now that’s funny! My boy!