Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 Says View Post
    Here go the gas prices again:

Nov 2020 (Election Night) - $1.99
    Jan 2021 (Biden) - $2.39
    June 2022 - $4.59
    August 2023 - $3.89

Just saw $5.26 in California

What are you guys seeing??
    Cwntral PA approaching $4 again…. $3.79-$3.89 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Gas Prices - Here we go again

We're at 3.59 down here.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Took our daughter back to Albany for school. PA and NY both were running $4.

A little early to panic yet but if it keeps shooting up..............
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

6. Re: Gas Prices - Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Cwntral PA approaching $4 again…. $3.79-$3.89 range.

Same.....WNC

Just hitting the primer button. Ending those leases in Anwar. SMH. Keeping those prices high. It's manufactured destruction.

Russia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela will control oil prices. China will keep manufacturing our goods and our medicines while controlling all mining operations for lithium, cobalt and rare earth. It's remarkable and it's all cuz of globalization thru greed. Plain greed. Pretty remarkable how all of Hunter Biden's dealings were with Russia, Ukraine and China (Africa) and people talk about Trump. What a bunch of dopes left wingers are. Save the planet while terrorists mine and dig thoroghly polluting the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Just hitting the primer button. Ending those leases in Anwar. SMH. Keeping those prices high. It's manufactured destruction.

Russia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela will control oil prices. China will keep manufacturing our goods and our medicines while controlling all mining operations for lithium, cobalt and rare earth. It's remarkable and it's all cuz of globalization thru greed. Plain greed. Pretty remarkable how all of Hunter Biden's dealings were with Russia, Ukraine and China (Africa) and people talk about Trump. What a bunch of dopes left wingers are. Save the planet while terrorists mine and dig thoroghly polluting the earth.
    Like those that complained about us leaving the Paris Climate accord not realizing how that actually worked… China and India get to keep polluting more until 2030 while we have to cut so deeply that it kills our economy.

Glad we left that for sure…

9. Re: Gas Prices - Here we go again

They are told how to think and what to think and not to worry, the Dems have your best interests at heart. Do that, control the media, change how "voting" is run and a few gov't agencies and here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    They are told how to think and what to think and not to worry, the Dems have your best interests at heart. Do that, control the media, change how "voting" is run and a few gov't agencies and here we are.
    The earth has a fever don't you know. We must lay down in the roads, raid tennis tournaments and glue our asses to the Mona Lisa painting.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Like those that complained about us leaving the Paris Climate accord not realizing how that actually worked… China and India get to keep polluting more until 2030 while we have to cut so deeply that it kills our economy.

Glad we left that for sure…

I thought we was back in that for some reason but yep we must let the whole world use us and catch up to us. Equality.

I thought we was back in that for some reason but yep we must let the whole world use us and catch up to us. Equality.
    Crap, you are right, Sleepy Joe signed us back into subservience for his Chinese rulers again in his first day of office…

I wonder how much he got paid for that stroke of the pen?