Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,117 to 1,128 of 1205

Re: The Video Game Thread

I tried Hollow Knight after every single person I've ever met told me I had to play it.

I hate it.

I think I just don't like MetroidVanias except Symphony of the Night and Metroid Zero Mission and I'm done forcing myself to play them

Anyone ever play the Fable games

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Star Wars Episode 1 podracer was 50% off on Switch and I impulse bought it. Oh my gosh. That game fucks. I need more N64 games on modern hardware.
    Switch online with expansion pass my dude

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Very briefly... They're on game pass I think if you want to get a solid pc subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Playing some of the new Madden on PC (don't worry, I didn't buy it, I have EA PLAY PRO and it's included in that subscription). From what I understand the PC version is the last gen (Xbox One/PS4) version and doesn't include the gameplay enhancements from PS5/SeriesX. So gameplay wise it's...pretty much the same Madden we've had for almost a decade. Franchise is redone though, it's too early for me to tell if the changes are meaningful enough but honestly, I'll play this 100 hrs either way, I do every year.

The player models are goofy as hell which I assume is a bug, or they just didn't give a fuck about last gen (both very possible).

I have the 10 hr trial version downloading on my Series X I'll try that later and see how the new gameplay is.
    My dad apparently gets a free copy for being a dolphins season ticket holder, so waiting for that d/l code. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Switch online with expansion pass my dude

Lol I am not wasting my money on that shit

Blog Entries

Yup. They’re awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    My dad apparently gets a free copy for being a dolphins season ticket holder, so waiting for that d/l code. Lol

I'll have to see if we got a code for it being Ravens season tix holders.

I did try it on Series X and in my eyes it's a definite improvement. It isn't all there yet, but movement and animations feels in some ways like NFL 2K5 which is probably my favorite football game ever, so it's going the right direction, at least, again, in my opinion. It should not have taken EA 17 years to replicate that game's feel but at least they finally have.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

The new madden blows. I know I know it should have been expected and I’m an absolute moron for buying it but I just can’t not have a football game to play during football season and I bought into the hype around EA improving the game over last year. They did improve it though, defense is much better but the pendulum swung too far the other way. Running QBs have been neutered, you throw an ungodly amount of interceptions some of which are absurd like the receiver has the defender beat on an out route and the defender makes up impossible ground and picks it. 60% of all picks are for touchdowns and if the ball gets tipped it WILL be intercepted.

I bought the game on Saturday (luckily with gift cards from trade ins and some coupons so no real money spent) and I was already considering selling it or trading it in by Monday. EA sucks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yup. They’re awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm just starting out and really liking it so far!

Anybody have any experience with Dead by Daylight or DayZ? They look kind of fun.

Tony hawk 1&2 is on the ps4 monthly free games. I remember playing the demo from pizza hut, good times

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Anybody have any experience with Dead by Daylight or DayZ? They look kind of fun.

Tony hawk 1&2 is on the ps4 monthly free games. I remember playing the demo from pizza hut, good times

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    I wish I had a playstation 4