Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Is anyone planning to get fallout 76?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Nothing about that game appeals to me on any level. If they had PvE servers, maybe. But open world PvP enabled games like this have way too many bored 10 year olds that just want to annoy you in them.

Blog Entries

Any of you guys buy the NFL skin in Fortnite? It brought me back to playing it again. Been running around with the Ravens skin and number 20 most of the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Any of you guys buy the NFL skin in Fortnite? It brought me back to playing it again. Been running around with the Ravens skin and number 20 most of the afternoon.
    That game just looks too cartoony for me. When i saw the NFL skins i immediately thought of NFL BLITZ
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    That game just looks too cartoony for me. When i saw the NFL skins i immediately thought of NFL BLITZ
    I’m not a huge fan but I play it enough to justify the occasional skin purchase like this one. I do prefer, and play much more, Blackout in Blops4 and PUBG.

I'm getting it for my son.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Was looking at getting a new monitor for my desktop that I can also hook my Xbox up to. I was looking for one with two HDMI input ports and an audio out port so I can hook up speakers and/or headphones.

Anyone have any thoughts on what’s out there these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I highly recommend BenQ monitors. I have two of the XL2411 and they are fantastic. They don't have 2 HDMI ports though. The RL series does.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I highly recommend BenQ monitors. I have two of the XL2411 and they are fantastic. They don't have 2 HDMI ports though. The RL series does.
    I was wondering about BenQ. I’ve seen them on Amazon, but never heard of them.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I was wondering about BenQ. I’ve seen them on Amazon, but never heard of them.

We use them at work. They look pretty nice for software development anyways. =)

I’m not a huge fan but I play it enough to justify the occasional skin purchase like this one. I do prefer, and play much more, Blackout in Blops4 and PUBG.
    I played PubG on my phone for a bit, was actually decent but lost interest. Not too many games keep my interest. Anyone have some games to recommend for Android phones? Strategy Style. Plague Inc was fun, you build a disease to kill the human race hahaha.

Man i want to get a ps4
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I played PubG on my phone for a bit, was actually decent but lost interest. Not too many games keep my interest. Anyone have some games to recommend for Android phones? Strategy Style. Plague Inc was fun, you build a disease to kill the human race hahaha.

Man i want to get a ps4
    Like final fantasy? They have android ports of a bunch of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Like final fantasy? They have android ports of a bunch of them.

I honestly dont get what you mean by "ports of a bunch of them."

I could never everrrrrrrrr get into Final Fantasy