Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I really want to get that, but like I said to Solo, I might be stuck on Odyssey for a while... it is just absolutely MASSIVE.
    Fallen Order is a pretty huge game as well. I agree with you, Id finish up AC then move on. Plus by then you can probably get it at a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Fallen Order is a pretty huge game as well. I agree with you, Id finish up AC then move on. Plus by then you can probably get it at a discount.
    Yup... Gamestop was a game changer.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Yup... Gamestop was a game changer.
    Digital games vs Gamestop kills me. So much cheaper at Gamestop, but no discs to change with download!

Have started going mostly the latter for switch after my kids broke the card reader though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Black Friday game buys for me, should be set for a while. I made an effort not to buy every game at launch price this year, so I was able to pick up some good stuff I had been wanting for cheap.

John Wick: Hex (PC)
    Book of Demons (PC)
    Ultimate General: Civil War (PC)
    Quake 1 (PC)
    Quake 2 (PC)
    Borderlands 3 (X1)
    Plants vs. Zombies: Welcome to Neighborville (X1)
    Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
    WWE 2K20 (PS4)
    Crash Team Racing (Switch)
    Killer Queen Black (Switch)
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Does anyone have Nba2k20. I have a code for some in game currency and I don't need it

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Started playing AC Odyssey recently. I've never gotten into the AC games, but since this was a legit RPG, I wanted to give it a go.

I'm really enjoying it.

At this stage, I'd say that the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is the superior game simply because of the side quests, the storyline overall, and of course, the T&A. The biggest setback for AC Odyssey are the side quests. They are pretty lame. Like, on a 1-10 scale, it's a 4 at best. The main storyline is really cool though. I'm at a level 23 right now, so...there's more to see...but I would highly recommend it.

The graphics are on another level. They really are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Started playing AC Odyssey recently. I've never gotten into the AC games, but since this was a legit RPG, I wanted to give it a go.

I'm really enjoying it.

At this stage, I'd say that the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is the superior game simply because of the side quests, the storyline overall, and of course, the T&A. The biggest setback for AC Odyssey are the side quests. They are pretty lame. Like, on a 1-10 scale, it's a 4 at best. The main storyline is really cool though. I'm at a level 23 right now, so...there's more to see...but I would highly recommend it.

The graphics are on another level. They really are.
    I’ve got a lot of time in AC Odyssey. If you like this one, I would recommend AC Origins. Similar concept, but in ancient Egypt.

I got the DLC’s for Odyssey. Added a lot of extra missions and continued the storyline.

There is just SO much to do in that game.

When you get into the Atlantis parts...and those bosses...that’s pretty wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Anybody enjoying WWE 2K20? Been seeing some negative reviews online.

Blog Entries

Netflix Witcher is pretty good.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Osmond View Post
    Anybody enjoying WWE 2K20? Been seeing some negative reviews online.
    I got it on Black Friday and I am having enough fun with it to justify what I paid. It's not a good game and pales in comparison to the greats of the 64 bit era but it's fun for what it is. I just like to turn the difficulty down and throw the CPU through some tables and shit, and it lets me do that lol.

Fire Pro Wrestling World is a much better wrestling game if you want one for PS4. No WWE guys by default though you can download them.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Never played any of the Fire Pro Wrestling games but I often see them getting a good bit of love. As for WWE 2K20, word has it that the folks who developed the engine quit in the middle of development.
    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    What Is It About Me?
    http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/columns/what-is-it-about-me.html