Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9899100101 LastLast
Results 1,189 to 1,200 of 1205
  1. Re: The Video Game Thread

Just before their downfall, both nations and corporations of the Old Ones waged war with each other due to the proliferation of military robotics. These robots were also used to oppress the lower class citizens when they protested against their unfortunate circumstances. Then the machines turned on the humans and wiped out the whole race.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

2. Re: The Video Game Thread

A classic but applies to the current world today.

"This plague — the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it. Why contain it? Let it spill over to the schools and the churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them!" Spoken like a true corporate rulership! Joe Biden could be the last president elected before the corporate autocracy takes over the leadership of the country. No more false pretenses to keep up of having a republic.

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I really just wanted an excuse to buy movies in high Def 4k. But I'm off till Saturday so I'm gonna go pickup a bottle of whiskey and fuck around with some games. It's also about time upgrade my 55" Vizio

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Now is a good time. Every time I walk in to Sam’s club I’m amazed how big/how cheap TV’s are, and I bought my 75” Samsung for $1k just 15 months ago..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got a PS 5. That premium subscription is worth it.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I beat Final Fantasy 1 on the Pixel Remaster yesterday. Fun game. The grinding definitely was relaxing after a long day at work. I bought FF9 on the eShop last night to play next. I was originally going to play them in order but I heard that 2 is...weird in how the characters develop, so I passed on that and went to 9 which I read from several sources is one of the best. I've never played any of them so this is all new to me. 9 was also cheaper than the FF3-6 Pixel Remaster versions.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

6. Re: The Video Game Thread

With Mothers day a week from today, let's remember the memory of the Metroid (who thinks she is it's mother) rescues Samus by harming Mother Brain, healing Samus, and sacrifices itself by taking blasts from Mother Brain. Upon it's destruction, it's energy powers Samus's blaster, allowing her to destroy Mother Brain for good. Rest in peace baby metroid!

Blog Entries

Just seen rockstar has been teasing GTA 6 news.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Well boys I finally did it, picking up a ps5 today and going to give story line games a go. I got the disk version because I want to get some of my favorite movies in blue ray. Any recommendations for games let me Know

Games
    ghost of Tsushima
    The Qaurry
    Resident Evil Village

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Final fantasy vii remake.

Demon's souls is beautiful, though brutally hard.

Sackboy is a fantastic platformer.

Ratchet and Clank are a faster lighter storyline game.

Stray is also cool and can be beat in ten to twenty hours.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Wish i could help , but know nothing about Ps5.

I played and play Xbox. Use to love the shit out of Hockey, but not anymore EA sports just got on my nerves.

Only still play Dead Island, which I heard they made dead island 2. Stomping zombies is a stress relief for me with my Jack Daniels.
    Excited to get that one soon. On Xbox One.

I loved guitar hero. I mean loved it so much. My kind of vibes. Xbox one had the live , and was cool as hell , but one can play the 15-20 that on it now. They use to have a like radio video catalogs of songs, I probably never heard of, but was cool to play and got rid of that , so sucks now.
    I definitely still play my xbox 360 for all the guitar hero’s , monthly i still rock Metallica because I can’t go without my Metallica. Best game ever in my book.

Been thinking of switching to Rock Band , but stubborn lol.

It seem to be GTA is like Online or something nowadays, that’s suck to me

I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I've been playing the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster and it looks like it'll be the first FF game I beat. I'm currently farming for Warmech to spawn on the path before Tiamet but I have everything else done including getting Excalibur. Been a fun game. I did use this version's 4x GIL and 4x EXP. That has been helpful. So not like I'm beating the NES version. Still, I've had a great time and looking forward to the next one. Going to play them in order I guess since I've enjoyed this so much.
    That's what always made it easier off the nes! You can turn it off in the remasters?

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Wish i could help , but know nothing about Ps5.

I played and play Xbox. Use to love the shit out of Hockey, but not anymore EA sports just got on my nerves.

Only still play Dead Island, which I heard they made dead island 2. Stomping zombies is a stress relief for me with my Jack Daniels.
    Excited to get that one soon. On Xbox One.

I loved guitar hero. I mean loved it so much. My kind of vibes. Xbox one had the live , and was cool as hell , but one can play the 15-20 that on it now. They use to have a like radio video catalogs of songs, I probably never heard of, but was cool to play and got rid of that , so sucks now.
    I definitely still play my xbox 360 for all the guitar hero’s , monthly i still rock Metallica because I can’t go without my Metallica. Best game ever in my book.

Been thinking of switching to Rock Band , but stubborn lol.

It seem to be GTA is like Online or something nowadays, that’s suck to me

Just look at rock band as more songs. Instruments are all compatible.

Getting the premium subscription for PS 5 is worth every cent. 120 bucks a year for almost any game you can imagine from all generations of the Playstation. I'm currently working my way through Final Fantasy XII for the third time. I've gotten the damned game three times now and never finished for whatever reason.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock