Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,152 of 1205
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

Anyone picked up the new COD and want to play?

I also bought Gotham Knights, despite bad reviews out there, I'm really enjoying it. It's more of the same Arkham style gameplay which I have no problem with. A lot of fun.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Anyone picked up the new COD and want to play?

I also bought Gotham Knights, despite bad reviews out there, I'm really enjoying it. It's more of the same Arkham style gameplay which I have no problem with. A lot of fun.
    I got the new COD.

I do not know if its just me, or is anyone else feeling it but it kind of sucks. Every map feels the same, same look, same set up. The graphics are better, but my opinion the game play and graphics are better in the previous Modern Warfare.

None of the guns feel or operate much differently. Kills are too easy.

It looks and plays more like Coldwar to me, than the original modern warfare and that sucks because Cold war was straight trash.

There are 3 maps in new COD where it is literally filled with Cars. A map like out of Walking dead, just gridlocked highway with hundreds of cars, then there is a nascar raceway with nothing but cars, and another map with bunch of cars.
    Seems pretty lazy and piss poor developing for the amount of money Activision continues to make off its customers.

I am already losing interest in playing it.

I'll be getting the new cod soon, but warzone 2.0 won't be out for a couple months sadly. Also, the best game mode on 2019MW was gunfight which isn't available, I'm pretty stoked

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Stop whatever you're doing and play Inscryption because DAMN

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Stop whatever you're doing and play Inscryption because DAMN
    I just watched the trailer and I have no idea what is happening

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I just watched the trailer and I have no idea what is happening

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Go into it knowing as little as possible

Blog Entries

Been playing Dragonflight because...of course I have. Lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Been playing Dragonflight because...of course I have. Lol.
    What is that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    What is that
    Aren't you a WoW guy? Lol. It's the new WoW expansion. I've played since the game launched in 2004 (before that even I got to test it) and I can say this expansion is the best one, right now, to me, since Wrath. They legitimately listened to the complaints from the community on a wide range of things and improved on those things. Some examples, the gimmick of the expansion is the dragon riding, which is a new way of flying mount. You can collect glyphs scattered around the new continent to give you additional perks/boosts for the mount. If you collect them all on one character they are instantly unlocked on any alt you make. In the past 3-4 expansions you'd have had to do that yourself for each alt until at least halfway through the expansion when they put in catch up mechanics. They also made it so that players of both factions can tag any mob and both players get credit for it, which makes world quests and things of that nature immeasurably easier. I played it for 7 hours straight last night until 3am (bad choice with a 1 1/2 year old).
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

Star Wars Fallen Order was really good. I enjoyed the game and wish it was longer and more involved. Picked it up for $7. Well worth it.

I picked up Red Dead Redemption II for $12, but I’m finding that game harder to get into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Aren't you a WoW guy? Lol. It's the new WoW expansion. I've played since the game launched in 2004 (before that even I got to test it) and I can say this expansion is the best one, right now, to me, since Wrath. They legitimately listened to the complaints from the community on a wide range of things and improved on those things. Some examples, the gimmick of the expansion is the dragon riding, which is a new way of flying mount. You can collect glyphs scattered around the new continent to give you additional perks/boosts for the mount. If you collect them all on one character they are instantly unlocked on any alt you make. In the past 3-4 expansions you'd have had to do that yourself for each alt until at least halfway through the expansion when they put in catch up mechanics. They also made it so that players of both factions can tag any mob and both players get credit for it, which makes world quests and things of that nature immeasurably easier. I played it for 7 hours straight last night until 3am (bad choice with a 1 1/2 year old).
    Ah I don't play retail. Sounds cool though!

I resubbed for Wrath classic but just wasn't playing it much so I cancelled recently.

Any of you guys playing Fire Emblem Engage? I have questions lol.