Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 99100101
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 1205
    Blog Entries

Re: The Video Game Thread

Anyone play Starfield? I keep seeing it sucks ass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Anyone play Starfield? I keep seeing it sucks ass.
    It's mid, but at the same time I've still put 50 hours into it so there is something that is addicting. My one seriously major complaint is for a space game, there is no reason so far to "explore" space. You can't fly to planets seamlessly. Someone tried on Twitch and it took them 7 hours and when they got there they just clipped through the planet. You have to fast travel EVERYWHERE. As someone who put a lot of time into Elite Dangerous and No Man's Sky and the massive infinity of space you could actually explore in those, it feels like going way backwards. For a Bethesda game all the loading and how divided up the game is feels jarring.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's mid, but at the same time I've still put 50 hours into it so there is something that is addicting. My one seriously major complaint is for a space game, there is no reason so far to "explore" space. You can't fly to planets seamlessly. Someone tried on Twitch and it took them 7 hours and when they got there they just clipped through the planet. You have to fast travel EVERYWHERE. As someone who put a lot of time into Elite Dangerous and No Man's Sky and the massive infinity of space you could actually explore in those, it feels like going way backwards. For a Bethesda game all the loading and how divided up the game is feels jarring.
    I heard there are no ground vehicles in the future? Spaceship but no rovers?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I heard there are no ground vehicles in the future? Spaceship but no rovers?
    That is indeed correct.

I will say one thing you can do is you can target certain systems in space dogfights and disable enemy craft then board them, which is cool. There’s a lot of cool things but there’s also a lot of ehhh.

Unless you have game pass I’d wait for a sale. Play No Man’s Sky (space exploration) or Elite (space trucking sim).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    That is indeed correct.

I will say one thing you can do is you can target certain systems in space dogfights and disable enemy craft then board them, which is cool. There’s a lot of cool things but there’s also a lot of ehhh.

Unless you have game pass I’d wait for a sale. Play No Man’s Sky (space exploration) or Elite (space trucking sim).
    Honestly haven’t had much time or desire to play games of late, so if I get the itch, I will probably keep playing Fallout 4, where I am a god, I modeled my character after Walter White from Breaking Bad and sell Jet (meth) all over the common wealth and make fat stacks (caps).