Thread: Memorial Day

Memorial Day

First,Happy Memorial Day to everyone here at RSR ! Enjoy yourselves with a much deserved day off.
    Secondly ...I hope everyone will take a minute, just one minute , and remember what this Holiday is all about. Remember the brave men and women who paid the ultimate price for our freedom.
    Since we can’t thank them directly ...I figure exercising our right to assemble and joining the pursuit of happiness is tribute enough.
    Enjoy all! Imbibe responsibility and give thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Memorial Day

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    First,Happy Memorial Day to everyone here at RSR ! Enjoy yourselves with a much deserved day off.
    Secondly ...I hope everyone will take a minute, just one minute , and remember what this Holiday is all about. Remember the brave men and women who paid the ultimate price for our freedom.
    Since we can’t thank them directly ...I figure exercising our right to assemble and joining the pursuit of happiness is tribute enough.

Blog Entries

Hear Hear! Thankful for those who gave all that we may be free. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Hear, Hear...to all my fallen brothers and sisters.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Great post Baldy.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!
    All true.

Great post!

9. Re: Memorial Day

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Hear Hear! Thankful for those who gave all that we may be free. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

RIP CTR1 EWS Michael Strange.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The Holiday is now over but I just found this on ESPN. Lemme tell ya ...this guy plays for Pittsburgh..but he may be one of my Favorite Players in the league. Enjoy All.

https://es.pn/2xgsb7Q