Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Can't wait for next season

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    There is no way that RGIII is practice squad eligible. Doesn't the player have to have less that 1 year of accrued roster time?
    I agree.....I doubt that he is eligible for PS. I also doubt, like most posters, that the team will carry 3 QB's, but this may be one year where it could possibly happen again. I say that only because of LJ. Plus.....think of it this way.....if Flacco gets hurt, is everyone ready to see LJ thrown in there? It'd be interesting, I'd say.
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 06-04-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Re: Can't wait for next season

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I agree.....I doubt that he is eligible for PS. I also doubt, like most posters, that the team will carry 3 QB's, but this may be one year where it could possibly happen again. I say that only because of LJ. Plus.....think of it this way.....if Flacco gets hurt, is everyone ready to see LJ thrown in there? It'd be interesting, I'd say.
    I THOUGHT they change practice squad rules. Now its not about vested years as much as number of practice squad years? But let me look that up.

Yup, I'm wrong.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/3/12...ibility-primer

They did change how many season you can be on practice squad, how many games count towards a practice squad year, compensation, and how many players can have 2 full league years.

The didn't change it to have a veteran exception. I'm dumb.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    Yup, I'm wrong.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/3/12...ibility-primer

They did change how many season you can be on practice squad, how many games count towards a practice squad year, compensation, and how many players can have 2 full league years.

The didn't change it to have a veteran exception. I'm dumb.
    The rules are constantly changing. It's very tough to keep up with everything especially things that you don't see on the field.

You're not dumb. We're all in the same boat with this stuff

Questions answered!

So many fascinating questions to be answered! This is like a soap opera.

Will Joe Flacco keep his job?

No

Will Lamar see the field and will he play well enough to keep filth from being forced to eat filth?

Yes

Will Dixon emerge as the receiving back I know he can be?

Rushing yes

Will the receivers look like actual receivers?

Somewhat

Will the defense stop blowing 4th QTR leads?

Yes

And will Breshad Perriman ever catch a football?

Unfortunately yes

Blog Entries

2019 season:

Will Lamar develop as a passer and emerge as our unquestioned franchise QB, at least for the remainder of his rookie contract?

Will Greg Roman continue the success of last season developing a power house rushing offense that will take the league by storm in a heavy passing era?

Can the defense sustain it's greatness from last season and perhaps transcend into a record setting defense that will take us back to the play offs supporting Lamar's development in the process ?