Woman lies on cops

This is why there is so much dissension in the world.

https://nypost.com/video/bodycam-foo...exual-assault/

Re: Woman lies on cops

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post

And I thought it was because of people calling everyone and everything racist because they don't agree with them.....

Agreed fully. People who lie about this shit only make it more difficult to weed out the real culprits.

Same thing with the folks who lied about the police being racist that RM4L brought up. It only hurts the people that are really going through it.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And I thought it was because of people calling everyone and everything racist because they don't agree with them.....
    Racists hide behind false accusations but don’t have shit to say about actual racist incidents.

Racists hide behind false accusations but don’t have shit to say about actual racist incidents.
    Your definition of racism is most likely just when white people open their mouth

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Your definition of racism is most likely just when white people open their mouth
    Not white people, just white people like you!

This wouldn't have happened if Shaun King actually did his job as a journalist and investigated the claims before publishing the story. He couldn't wait to jump on a story that reinforced his own bias and agenda. Not to mention the fact Shaun King isn't black...he's white.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    This wouldn't have happened if Shaun King actually did his job as a journalist and investigated the claims before publishing the story. He couldn't wait to jump on a story that reinforced his own bias and agenda. Not to mention the fact Shaun King isn't black...he's white.
    The two worst people in the black community are this wannabe Shaun King and that Daniel Boone Sherrif in Milwaukee!

The two worst people in the black community are this wannabe Shaun King and that Daniel Boone Sherrif in Milwaukee!
    Holy hell. Filth and I actually agree on something.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    This is why I'm suspicious of 80-90% of what comes through the media. All of it is bullshit. I don't believe all of the incidents (police brutality, Starbuck's, etc, etc). I think a lot of the shit wwe see posted online and through CBS/MSN/Fox/CNN is designed to do one thing - keep us at each other's throats. Fuck 'em all.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This is why I'm suspicious of 80-90% of what comes through the media. All of it is bullshit. I don't believe all of the incidents (police brutality, Starbuck's, etc, etc). I think a lot of the shit wwe see posted online and through CBS/MSN/Fox/CNN is designed to do one thing - keep us at each other's throats. Fuck 'em all.
    😱