Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: More trouble brewing for Comey and his corrupt gang, lock em all up

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Right. But the MSM and talking heads say he’s a moron. But he outsmarted all of them
    They’re not counting on people to notice that.

They’re also not counting on people to realize that everything they predicted in the primaries and in the general election all turned out to be wrong, but we should believe them when they say a blue wave is coming.

They think all of us are idiots.

Remember...we should be upset that Trump called murderers animals.

Lock him up

comey has the iq of a shrimp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

They think all of us are idiots.
    They're not wrong.

Most Americans are dumb as rocks. Most Americans get their news either just from Fox or just from CNN. Most Americans vote against the other party, regardless of whether or not there may be better options. Most Americans vote on one or two highly controversial/highly visible items.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They're not wrong.

Most Americans are dumb as rocks. Most Americans get their news either just from Fox or just from CNN. Most Americans vote against the other party, regardless of whether or not there may be better options. Most Americans vote on one or two highly controversial/highly visible items.
    Correct.

Here are the dumbasses in action:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUBNKm0Xa4

This is really funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    That asshole was in charge of my agency for a good # of years. I'll leave it at that.
    So, for a few years Clapper was the head of NSA, Brennen was the head of the CIA, and Comey was the head of the FBI. Throw in Lucky Luciano and Joseph Bonanno and you have the Comission.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    comey has the iq of a shrimp
    Why you gotta pick on shrimp? What did they do to you?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    So, for a few years Clapper was the head of NSA, Brennen was the head of the CIA, and Comey was the head of the FBI. Throw in Lucky Luciano and Joseph Bonanno and you have the Comission.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    He was in charge of NIMA and/or NGA(name was changed to protect the innocent). I' forget what year he left our agency.

i dont know what to trust anymore

the only thing i will believe is mueller. the guy has street cred

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i dont know what to trust anymore

the only thing i will believe is mueller. the guy has street cred
    Google Whitey Bulger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Google Whitey Bulger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mueller was hired by these corrupt assholes to politically destroy Trump. He’s basically their hired gun. Mueller’s sole purpose is to aid in the Democrats taking over the majority in Congress in November to regain power and to take as much attention away from the Obama administration’s nefarious actions against a political opponent. The Obama administration and the Clinton machine, and later their holdovers during the Trump administration politicized and weaponized federal agencies for their political advantage and they were caught. Why do you think the rank and file agents of the FBI are begging to be subpoenaed to throw Comey and McCabe under the bus? My God...just listen to James Clapper try to defend the intelligence community’s actions. He’s a bumbling idiot, and it’s beyond obvious he’s lying through his teeth. No sane or informed person would believe a word he says. It’s a joke.

Don’t think for a second this has anything to do with $46k in FB ads bought by Russians. If it did, Mueller wouldn’t be delaying the case against Concord Management. If his charges against them were legit, he’d throw his evidence on the table and put their people in jail. He isn’t because Concord called Mueller’s bluff and the indictments against them are bullshit and he knows it.

It’s not quite working out the way they thought. Trump wasn’t supposed to win.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-26-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Mueller was hired by these corrupt assholes to politically destroy Trump. He’s basically their hired gun. Mueller’s sole purpose is to aid in the Democrats taking over the majority in Congress in November to regain power and to take as much attention away from the Obama administration’s nefarious actions against a political opponent. The Obama administration and the Clinton machine, and later their holdovers during the Trump administration politicized and weaponized federal agencies for their political advantage and they were caught. Why do you think the rank and file agents of the FBI are begging to be subpoenaed to throw Comey and McCabe under the bus? My God...just listen to James Clapper try to defend the intelligence community’s actions. He’s a bumbling idiot, and it’s beyond obvious he’s lying through his teeth. No sane or informed person would believe a word he says. It’s a joke.

Don’t think for a second this has anything to do with $46k in FB ads bought by Russians. If it did, Mueller wouldn’t be delaying the case against Concord Management. If his charges against them were legit, he’d throw his evidence on the table and put their people in jail. He isn’t because Concord called Mueller’s bluff and the indictments against them are bullshit and he knows it.

It’s not quite working out the way they thought. Trump wasn’t supposed to win.
    Well stated! Fantastic post.