Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Richie Incognito wants to play again

Would be an interesting guy at Center.

@BuffaloBillsPR That was a short lived retirement. See you Monday for off season program �� #madeyalook
    Last edited by boller4president; 05-21-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Re: Richie Icognito wants to play again

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Would be an interesting guy at Center.

@BuffaloBillsPR That was a short lived retirement. See you Monday for off season program �� #madeyalook
    Dudes nothing but an ass.

Pass.

Center?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Center?
    Yeah I could be wrong because I'm going completely off memory but he's played a bunch of games at the position and handled it well in BUF and Miami.

But as soon as Woods and Pouncey got healthy they slotted him back to G.

Blog Entries

Id take him. Good player and isn't the headcase he once was

Blog Entries

I posted the story in the around the leagues thread. Perfect candidate for Oz to bring in for a year; fits the mold.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Id like to see what nico and skura look like first, which we should be getting a glimpse of now. If im not mistaken, Skura said hes planning on adding some bulk similar to how Jensen did last year. That could really turn the corner for a guy thats very technically sound and smart. Nico offers another large and powerful option.

thats not even taking into account the possibility of Lewis moving over to C. I just dont see a need, currently. injuries, or failures, then I could see it, but I dont think Richie stands for the "team" first mentality we like around here, or telling him to be himself wouldnt be a good idea either. Id seriously question if hes a fit for those reasons on top of the others.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Id like to see what nico and skura look like first, which we should be getting a glimpse of now. If im not mistaken, Skura said hes planning on adding some bulk similar to how Jensen did last year. That could really turn the corner for a guy thats very technically sound and smart. Nico offers another large and powerful option.

thats not even taking into account the possibility of Lewis moving over to C. I just dont see a need, currently. injuries, or failures, then I could see it, but I dont think Richie stands for the "team" first mentality we like around here, or telling him to be himself wouldnt be a good idea either. Id seriously question if hes a fit for those reasons on top of the others.
    Nico had additional surgery this off-season.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Id take him. Good player and isn't the headcase he once was
    I don't think you've been following his situation this offseason.

Didn't he fake an injury and retire to get the Bills to release him? Basically saying either you release me or I'll retire? Guy sounds like he's still a dick.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

After Nico's serious leg injury last year, he's had another surgery recently. He's going to struggle to get into camp, even late.

I do agree that it would be good to let the young guys have a shot. Just pointing out that Incognito fits the Oz mold

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Didn't he fake an injury and retire to get the Bills to release him? Basically saying either you release me or I'll retire? Guy sounds like he's still a dick.
    I've never heard anything like that, have a link?

You can call him a dick for a lot of things without fabricating